Thread: altering dragon neck?

Default altering dragon neck?

I've noticed as I've seen the different head types for dragons and how some heads like the six horned head become really narrow near the base of the head, while others like the ear finned head have that extra piece or whatever that makes the neck appear thicker. I was wondering if it was possible to make it so that all the head types were like the ear finned one in that the necks were thicker near the base of the head. If need be I can try and get some screenshots to show what I mean.

Default Re: altering dragon neck?

I also don't like the back fin all dragons have. It stops just before the head starts and makes all dragons ( exept the fin head one because the fins hide it ) look like their heads are sliding off.

There's not really any way for a player to alter the game models, which is what would be required in order to add that throat to heads that lack it.

The spine ridges can be hidden by editing the skin texture of the particular scale pattern you use to remove the part of it that textures the fins, but only you would be able to see it, and it would affect every other character you see that uses that same skin texture.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

ah, i figured that would be the case... Thanks for the reply

Thread Information