Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: duels

Default Re: duels

Quote Originally Posted by Malaya View Post
    If we choose suggestions based on what is easy for the devs then nothing new will ever be put in the game. Also, almost EVERY new suggestion whixh is put in the game will have QQing posts...Should we decline those too ???
    Frith-Rae was not saying to only go for what was easy, just that your statement that "You would be surprised how dumb and simple the solution to that problem is" was not true.

As for QQ posts - depending on the extent of it, devs may need to pay attention to players input. I agree with Delite.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    Frith-Rae was not saying to only go for what was easy, just that your statement that "You would be surprised how dumb and simple the solution to that problem is" was not true.

As for QQ posts - depending on the extent of it, devs may need to pay attention to players input. I agree with Delite.
    Yeah ummmm. Maybe I didn't say " dumb and simple" as in making it...maybe I said it because every one is fighting over the request spamming but nobody thought of a block option...???

delite and Awdz- thats it
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

I'd suggest the isles staying the only areas where characters can fight, but also, to lower the cost as well as making it attunable when New Trismus' quests have been finished.

Thread Information