Thread: mob name problem in Helian's Tomb

Default mob name problem in Helian's Tomb

Two different mobs in Helian's Tomb have the same name ( at least on my screen ) They are both called "Restless Shade" during the quest step "Helian's Tomb: Eternal Rest" the quest says to kill 10 Ancient Guardians ( a wraith looking mob ), but after a long search in the tomb I didn't find that mob, untill I accidently killed a random mob and saw it count in my quest.

( I have taken a screenshot with the mob the quest is asking for and the quest window open but I don't know how to post it )

I apologize if this shouldn't be here but I wanted to tell other players that might be doing the quest so they know what they're looking for.
    Malaya,

Default Re: mob name problem in Helian's Tomb

Got it. Thank you.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

No Problem. Glad I helped

My character crashed today in Helian's Tomb and I haven't been able to log on to that character ever since. I tried deleting the world cache and scan the files but still nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Malaya View Post
    My character crashed today in Helian's Tomb and I haven't been able to log on to that character ever since. I tried deleting the world cache and scan the files but still nothing.
    I am not sure if this was ever added to the stand alone launcher, but in the old days when we still had to log in through the web site there was an option in the Character Management to allow us to recall to bind point.
    Look at this page, log in and after selecting your character press the recall to bindpoint option.
    I hope it still works.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonboy View Post
    I am not sure if this was ever added to the stand alone launcher, but in the old days when we still had to log in through the web site there was an option in the Character Management to allow us to recall to bind point.
    Look at this page, log in and after selecting your character press the recall to bindpoint option.
    I hope it still works.
    It says " Recall Unsuccesfeul " and I still can't log in.

Quote Originally Posted by Malaya View Post
    It says " Recall Unsuccesfeul " and I still can't log in.
    scratch that, I tried clearing world cache some more hundred times and it logged in. Thanks for trying to help btw <(^_^<)

Thread Information