Thread: Flying withput Crafting?

Default Flying withput Crafting?

Hi there,

i hate crafting, mining and so on. Is it possible to learn flying without crafting?
    If so, i will be come back to the game, if not i won't waste my time with it :-)

Default Re: Flying withput Crafting?

To become an adult, you will need to be around 30 or 40 craft, depending on which Rite of Passage you take. After that though, you pretty much never need to craft again if you don't want to.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Crafting's not too bad once you get into it! Sadly, it's not possible to do your rites without attaining at least 30 craft. While some have managed at 26 crafting, it's a difficult task and requires several sets of crafting scales- at least from what I remember.

Find myself hating craft on Sigvard (he still has 29 crafting!), but loving it on Lello! It's odd.

Sigvard Nemena (Order) | Piano Forte (Order) | Lello (Order) | Vasken (Order) | Skreel (Order) | Ursala (Order)
    (Click names for biographies!)

Quote Originally Posted by Sigvard View Post
    Crafting's not too bad once you get into it! Sadly, it's not possible to do your rites without attaining at least 30 craft. While some have managed at 26 crafting, it's a difficult task and requires several sets of crafting scales- at least from what I remember.
    20 crafting for my partner's Lunus Mallenoreon - he started at 20 craft and the two levels he got in the process of doing the ROP.

I wrote a guide here:

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=24712

Incidentally, you COULD always chew up crystals obtained from NT/Lesser Aradoth Withered Aegis mobs to get the craft points, if you REALLY hate crafting....
    - Kesqui - Formerly of Ice, now of Chaos, lair in Liak
    First Rebirth 12-12-2003 / Ascended to Ancient 12-12-2010

Thx lot. I will have a look back to the game.

Hello, and welcome back on Istaria.

Thread Information