Thread: journal of janesaphira

Default journal of janesaphira

*this journal was writen by a small hatchling. so the vocabulary wont be the best*

today mother said i was old enough to get one of there journal things, and i plan on telling this book about my days. My name is janesaphira, but most poeple just call me jane, i am one month and three weeks old. my mother is darkfange and my father firestorm. We have three naka friends named camey, Dane, and Nomera. Sometimes my claws glow black and my father says its just like him. He also is teaching me something about black magic, which i dont really know what that is but i guess if my father is teaching it to me it must be ok. Thats the only time i get to go outside also. mother says im to young to leave but i dont like being in that stuffy lair all the time. sometimes i sneak out and jump off of some cliffs to try my glideing skills but once i jump im caught in my mothers claws and taken back to the lair to be scoled by my mother, usually after that i would become sad and sit in my corner only to be surprised by a sudden dragon kiss and left in a pool of drool. Then they both say "we just want you to know that we love you, and we will always be with you." I would just have the sudden feeling to hug them. when i go to bed my mother sings to me "quan l'aura doussa s'amaezis e l fuelha chai de sul verjan e l'auzelh chajan for latis, et ieu de sai sospir e chan d'amour que m te lassat e pres, qu'ieu anc l'agui en poder" she would say. I might have no idea what that means but she sang it so beautifuly it made me go to sleep fast. Speaking of which i need to go to sleep now, cant wait for my song hehe, sleep well.
    Janesaphira- dragon- lunus- level 58 adventure- 41 crafting

Default Re: journal of janesaphira

(soooooo this is like a journal of past times, from when Jane was a hatchie? okay why not....good luck writeing!)
    Cory
    ------------------------
    Coleraon Pesong, Warrior of Order

sorry i havent writen. we have been busy moveing! im not really sure why we are moveing but father says we have to. im kind of scared right now because everyone in our family seems stressed. mother says we are moveing into the "country", i thought we where already in the country but i guess i was wrong. i have been hearing crys and screams from the near by villages, and i am guessing thats the reason why we are moveing. ill just have to wait and see, ill let you know how it turns out.
    Janesaphira- dragon- lunus- level 58 adventure- 41 crafting

I like the way you get across the hatchling's tone and thoughts. I'm glad you're using the blue font to designate the journal entry - at first glance I was really worried for you the player! LOL, my brain is slow sometimes. I'm trying to figure out where the dragon family lived at the time of those entries but the young ones rarely think of things in terms of the broader map; I think you're capturing the young perspective really well. :-)

Thread Information