Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Guys, what's going on?

Default Re: Hey Guys, what's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaldor
    [img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Lauryav wrote: The biggest problem was, that there were so many threads on the same topic.<br />

I'm moderator in several boards myself and if you have to many threats on one topic, than merge them but do not close tem and let them staying there.
    Chaldor, of course you are right, there are too many threads about this on the board. But I think the reason for this is, that nobody really get's the feeling AE or GN are going to make serious steps to solve at least the biggest problems.
    And it's a fact that after the merger the availabilty of the service is very poor and even if the hz is available, the gameplay lacks on at least the respawn bug.
    Correct me, but if I remember correctly this lasts for one week now and I never read anything from AE/GN that really points to an ongoing solution.

Concerning to this, I think it's much better players add threads here first than taking consequences and turn to another game.

And speaking for myself, it's not very much that I expect, but some information onwhat's going on if there is a long maintanance or that they even recognized that the server is not running well (or do you like to sit there for hours getting ID29 errors).

-Saphosar

Default Re: Hey Guys, what's going on?

Mr moderator. I sended Dangit a private mess about this forum and also about alternatives that worked good for years but he havnt answered. Its sad that you happent to choose a forum type that has so many bugs. Is it to late to change to the same software that we use at www.f4g.net? We used that software for many years now and I can see a single bug there really and the software used at www.tazoon.com was working ******** great too. The only thing I can see that differ this editor from the editor we use at www.f4g.net is that we are allowed to make tables here and how many uses that? I would like to use it for that Map Pack DL thread though but I didnt dare yet as Im afraid the whole message will break with the bugs here.

Where am I heading? As Im moderator there over Horizon forum, I know merging threads there works great and I do so time to time.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Thread Information