Thread: graphic bug with ancient, some mod must be involved

Unhappy graphic bug with ancient, some mod must be involved

Hello there. I need help...

I cannot tell since when, but with every ancient the eyes are just... blah. They're always nearly not visible and when the character closes his eyes it looks like this:

only solution i found was... delete just every file in the resource override containing dragon in the file name that affecte the character. Because if i only delete like everything in mesh-folder, then all dragons have a half-red head.... *sighs*

I have enough from all the log off and log in again to see what happened after deleting or adding some files again

Default Re: graphic bug with ancient, some mod must be involved

So.. what exactly are you looking for here? It sounds like the issue was resolved by removing all of your mods, so I can only guess you're wanting help identifying what mod was causing the problem? To even begin to do that, we'll need to know all of the mods you were running.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

well unfortunately it seems to be soraiis_hirez_dragon_textures_v2_+_solitaires_claw s_and_tooth_colors that causes my models to freak out.

I cannot tell which mods i have installed as i have my resource override folder ever since i started playing years ago. Here a mod, there a mod... i even have the lairs-are-built-mod even so I dunno when I should have installed this...

I wonder if the graphics somehow collide with some other graphics in my resources override folder

*sighs* just ignore this thread... no matter what i delete or not delete, its buggy. i just need to live with the fact that i had to delete 43megs of mod files just to have a unbuggy game again

What you need to do is clean out your override folder and then replace your mods one by one until you notice a conflict. Then you'll start getting an idea of what mod is conflicting.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Thread Information