Thread: Help with account!

Cool Help with account!

My question is can I switch over my old character to a new account in which I create opposed to having it on my father's account that is inactive and possibly doesn't remember the password too????

Blog Entries

Default Re: Help with account!

This is probably something you should submit a ticket on, but unless you have all of his information-- my best guess would be no.

But, it never hurts to ask I guess.

Send a support ticket with the request and as much information as you can regarding the username of the old account, the character name, the username of the new account, and real-life names of the people on the accounts and relationships. Basically, explain the situation in as much detail as you can so the devs can find your character and accounts easier.

support.istaria.com is the website.
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

Thank you all for your help it is very useful I am sure that I can manage to get most of the information for it. As one of you said it never hurts to ask. I miss playing my baby dragon she was so cute.

I know this kind of thing has been done before. Many years ago a friend along with his mum (and maybe even sisters) have multiple accounts but when one of them stopped playing, the accounts were merged and characters were then accessible from one account rather than the seperate ones. My account was in my mother's name way back when I was too young to have a credit card but it is all now in my name.

Hope that gives you some hope
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Thank you it does give me some hope that it is possible to switch it over ^-^

Thread Information