Thread: Wrestling Arena (RP) channel

Default Wrestling Arena (RP) channel

Hello, I wanted to say I have created a RP channel where characters can do friendly wrestling games as well as solve serious issues by fighting. The area is normally the arena coliseum, in the circle of sand.

During wrestling, the rules are to not hurt badly, not using claws, teeth or dangerous spells. Bipeds can use weapons but not to slice, pierce opponents,... The goal for a dragon would be to immobilize his/her opponent by pinning this one down, and for bipeds it would be to disarm the opponent. Just to not make anyone bleed, though knocking a foe out is authorized.

For fight, it would be when some want to setle issues, do honor fights,... stuff like that. All of this would not be directly related to main RP lines. Some can also just train and improve their skills here, too.

If you are interested, feel free to join Wrestling Arena (RP) on Order channel.

Default Re: Wrestling Arena (RP) channel

Sounds cool. but i got a question, When cole spars, he uses a wooden mimic of his normal sword, with hollow inside filled with sand so it weighs the same as the normal sword. what would the rules be then if say Cole gave the other fighter (if Bi-ped anyhow) a replica of their own weapon?
    Cory
    ------------------------
    Coleraon Pesong, Warrior of Order

Default Re: Wrestling Arena (RP) channel

It would be fine as long as they don't hurt badly each other, in the wrestling rules.

Thread Information