k really really off topic XD this isn't even about a game (well actually it is since the videos got 2 games being featured in it lol)

but i've found my self bk into the roll of making AMVS and GMVS (anime/animated music videos and Game music videos). as few of u know i've made some videos for istaria in the passed and a few with some of my fave Disney movies, how ever last year i lost every thing on my computer to a virus 3:. its taken me a long time but now i'm officially getting up and running thanks to finally getting a link to a awesome video converter :3.
(thanks again Sorisha!)

so i've currently tried my hand at one video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb15q1AvZT8 this was a result of early morning boredom, but i plan to continue this once i get some more episodes for Kuroshitsuji.

now the other video i'm doing right now as u r reading this is gonna b with a techno/heavy trance song called First of the Year (Equinox) by Shrillex. and the video will feature the movie based on a game called Final Fantasy VII Advent children and Kingdom Hearts 1 - 2.

i will b posting a Taster Teaser on youtube in the next 10 or 15 minutes as working with techno on WMM is time consuming and i want to show off more then 15 seconds of a video XD.

so if perhaps u want to see it then please say so .