Thread: Jman Gem-Tipped Claw Form

Default Jman Gem-Tipped Claw Form

I have been looking for the formula for my next sets of dragon claws without much luck. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on what to hunt for the drop formula Journeyman Gem-Tipped Dragon Claws. This form covers the claws for a dragon at 63, 69 and 75 before switching back to Lesser Claw Form for remaining levels. In gem terms it would be topaz, opal and jade.

I am just not sure if I am just unlucky, or hunting stuff that has poor chance to drop this formula. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Default Re: Jman Gem-Tipped Claw Form

People who are better at hunting than me (ex: everyone) will hopefully chime in BUT:

My default hunting spot when I need forms and techs is that tier's ogres and pygmies. Glancing at my info indicates that the Journeyman Gem-Tipped Claws form is upper jman skill (skill 600-800), which means tier IV, which means you should probably hunt T4 things to try to find one. Tier IV ogres and pygmies are scattered around northwest of Dralk, that's where I'd go if I wanted to find this.

Hope that helps, good luck, and be patient! It's one pattern out of the hundreds on the loot tables, wherever it is, so you may need to kill a lot of guys to get it!

Thanks Thicklesip I will give those mobs a try!

Tier 4 formula so the mobs you'll need to hunt are Semi-Intelligents and Undead in the "upper-half" of the tier (level 71-80). So, you're looking for Fire Ogres/Pygmies, Winter Werewolves, or undead in the upper-half of the tier (including Lava or Fire Blights and Wraith Overseers).
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information