Thread: About a tool needed for looting?

Red face About a tool needed for looting?

Hey guys, I'm brand new to this game, so please bare with me and sorry if this question has been asked. Anyway I made a Dragon as my character and I'm starting on the quests and what not. I'm doing the one where you have to kill monsters and loot an item from them, but everytime I try doing it, it saids that the action can't be performed with the currently equiped tool. So is there something I need to remove from my character? If not, where can I get this tool/object ingame?
    Thanks!

Default Re: About a tool needed for looting?

Sounds like you are trying to use the gather option, which is needed when you craft. Try rightclicking and selecting loot from the menue that pops up.
    You can also create a loot hot button.
    Just right click on an empty button on your hotbar, and select edit.
    In the window that pops up, select text command from the Left drop-down menue
    To the right of that, there should be an empty space you can now type in. Type /loot and then click the + sign to the right. This will add the command to the button.
    At the bottom of the window there's an option to add text (that shows up when you mouse over) and a picture to the button. Unfortunately I dont recall what the exact symbols on the bottom look like as I dont have acess to the game currently.

Once done, click ok/save and you now have a loot button.

Default Re: About a tool needed for looting?

Hello, there, and welcome on Istaria.

Thread Information