Thread: The Order Report for September, 2011

Post The Order Report for September, 2011

Greetings gifted of Order I come with bearing news of The Empire.

For a long while the empire had been greatly occupied with matters of state, such as the arrival of the forest skulks, the rebuilding of Dalimond, The massive changing of the portal network, and changes to the deeds of many plots of land. News was not the first thought of the ranking officials resulting in word of mouth becoming the popular choice for news.

I would like to gladly state matters of state are taking a positive change and with the Pax Istaria festival nearing it’s final days I am please to bring you The Order Report for September, 2011

Pax Istaria

To begin, The Pax Istaria festival has taken on a different form in the past this year taking place on New Korelia. Several, but not all, of the races making up The Empire have gathered there in celebration and games which include a hedge maze.

Those of you that have decided to wait on attending to avoid the crowds are encouraged to visit soon as the festival will be closing shortly.

Sslanis Armorshop

A recent development in Sslanis is a renovation of Ssilmath’s armour shop. Ssiscor, a recent customer of Ssilmath has also provided a first hand report.

Ssilmath:

Zzilmath juzd be obenin ub diz jop, bud Zzilmath haz bin mekkin ahma ver de longez tahm. Zzilmath kin be mekkin ahma ver Zzlik, Memmelz an even ver de Dregginz dat be wunnin pridee tingz ver de hohd. Eev Zzilmath eezn een de vrund, den juzd be leddin Zadee know an Zzilmath'll be rahd oud. Even eev de cuzdumah dun wun no ahma, eez de nahz plez ver ziddin an talgin.

Oh, an ver de beeg dregginz. Zzilmath had de wall tekken oud an zum zduv on de ruv zo dat de Dregginz duzn hav tuh chenj eev dey duzn wunnuh. Zzilmath be lahgin de Zgell cuzzinz, zo dey eez moze welgum az weel.

Ssisscor:

Most of the time when I hunt I grab my staff and rush out into the wilderness using the powers of nature and Druidism but lately I wanted to review some of my other training so I wouldn’t be too out of practice. Going through what I’ve packed since last moving from North Crystal I noticed I didn’t have a decent suit of chain mail armour. Having heard rumour about a new shop being opened in Sslanis I decided to give it a try.

What I first noticed was an ornate set of black and green chain armor similar to what I had come to purchase for myself. Soon after a younger Sslik named Sati bid me welcome to the shop. While Sati wasn’t yet skilled enough for the order I was making the shop owner Ssilmath was more than capable.

I explained the general purpose of what I had wanted and he was quickly able to make recommendations on how I may best accomplish that even making a few suggestions I had not thought of. And finally letting me know what was needed to enchant it.

When I returned to his shop the next time with all the materials he had already had the everything ready for enchantment! I will gladly recommend Ssilmath to anyone in need of a new suit of armour or any advice on its construction or use.

Attack on the Northern Deadlands

Many gifted gathered together for a surprise attack on the Northern Deadlands that the Withered Aegis were clearly not expecting.

Akrion, Galdethriel, IGSasha, Kaieriastiera, Levanah, O`dinn, Rathios, Sierrlen, Siivyra, Slee, Ssiscor, and Xeffer all took part in this attempt at pushing back against the blight.

The charge began in The Valley of the Moon where the group moved westward into the deadlands and engaged the forces of the Withered Aegis driving their forces further south until they reached the Southern gate dispatching the few remaining Aegis forces that remained.

While it is clear that more attacks are in the works the exact details are not being publicly released. Any gifted wishing to volunteer to assist in future attacks are encouraged to contact those mentioned above for the time and whereabouts of the next meeting.

Rites of Passage and Ascensions:

Acaelus (Fist of The North)
    Morinare (Reign_of_Fire)

I am deeply sorry to say that with my recent return I have not yet been able to reach all of the gifted and as such much news is undoubtedly still be lacking. I must apologise for any items I have missed including the names of those recently ascended. Should you be aware of any corrections please do not hesitate to contact me directly at my lair in Ker’Tis. Alternately, I may on occasion be found lazing in New Trismus when my duties permit. Finally, a message may be left with many scribes for Tsargoth Runeclaw ([email protected]).

May Drulkar’s blessings be with everyone!
    Tsargoth Runeclaw, Priest of Drulkar

Special thanks to Ssilmath for participating in this issue. Thank you!

Default Re: The Order Report for September, 2011

oh, fantastic report, i have missed these!! :-) thank you!

Oh, wow. A shard report! Really neat to see these again!

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

As a relatively new player, I'm very happy to see this...one of the things that drew me to the game, originally, were the "Herald Reports" found on the Community page...they made the game sound much more like a "real world," and I was sad to see they seemingly stopped in 2008 or so....glad to see a new one!
    Cogito, ergo sum Draconem.

Thank you everyone. Glad to be of help

Quebec (Canada) // Ota'fakag, Trandalar (Order)

Great report there Tsargoth! I am sorry for my lateness of taking a look to it more deeply~

I hope to see more. They really add to the game like Morinare said.
    Order shard
    Levanan: Ancient Helian drake - 100/100/28 ~ Navkiren: Ancient Lunus drake ~ Nordis: Adult Helian dragoness ~ Sarwulf: Hatchling ~ Aithne: Hatchling
    DeviantArt: Iceveyns

Thread Information