Thread: Taking a break..

Default Taking a break..

Hi,

Alphiner will be taking a 2 month break from the game.
    Will be back again sometime in December.
    ( Please my friends take care of your self and each other. )

Default A very cranky Alph dragon.

I'm not sure on how to make a new post, but I’m going to put what i need to say in this post.

Can someone tell me exactly what happened to my mate? I know that something has happened while I'm away from the game. I'd like to know on the details on why a dragon named Stea and someone else decided to go and hurt my mate.
    It doesn't mean when I'm not on, that you can go and hurt him. When I get back on Your going to be in-trouble with a very cranky Alph dragon (Sorry but I'm really upset and angry that someone has decided to go and hurt someone that I love)

Sorry though, you have no idea how upset and angry you have made me, I will not let you whoever you are hurt him again.
    I will not let you get away with what you have done, I'll make it simple, YOU NEED TO GET THROUGH ME BEFORE YOU GO AND HURT HIM. Understand.
    Last edited by Alphiner; October 19th, 2011 at 07:16 AM. Reason: I just realised what the rules on the forums where again, and that my post needs to be changed asap. Sorry.
    Rawr!???

Default Need help with understanding on how your Human account can be free?..

* Shrugs* I still don't know how to make a new post out side of this one.

I have a question,
    How can your human account be free I don't understand what you need to do to keep that human account free.
    You make a account and its only free for a month and then it stops, do you need to pay for the human account like you do to pay for your dragon account or is there another way to pay?.
    Rawr!???

Default Re: Need help with understanding on how your Human account can be free?..

*serves Alphiner a container full of klava to sustain him while away*
    Hope all goes well and you can return sooner rather than later! :-)

File a ticket at https://support.istaria.com to see about getting a human character on a free account. I'm not sure what that does to your other characters.

Default Re: Need help with understanding on how your Human account can be free?..

Thanks awdz.
    I'll go cheek out that website.
    * Smiles and looks curiously * And thank you for your container of klava.
    Oh and Alphiner is a she dragge. XD.
    Rawr!???

Thread Information