Thread: Extended Hiatus

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

Default Extended Hiatus

Well, if you haven't guessed at my apparently lack of activity around here, I'm really not playing anymore! I pretty much stopped getting on regularly back in June or whatever. Now I actually have very little time to devote to the game nor do I really have the motivation to do so. I might come back at some point, will probably pop on here and there to see what's up like I have been, but right now I don't even have my sub anymore. When I do have time to play games I generally just play Minecraft or something. As for my characters, you all know Ly has been retired for like years so that's whatev. Callihan and Thelras have been put on the bus. And despite my plans to bring him back, Sel will probably remain dead. So yeah. I'll still hang around the forums and you can message me on Skype or whatev (my user is brightcat13527). But anyways au revoir mon amis! ("Bye my friends" for those who don't know French!)
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

Default Re: Extended Hiatus

It is sad you can't log very often... I wish you will get free time soon. You are missed.

About the french sentence, you'd write "mes amis" to say "my friends", as "mon" is for a single person/thing, like "my friend". But no worries, french language is quite hard.

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

Quote Originally Posted by LungTien Temeraire View Post
    It is sad you can't log very often... I wish you will get free time soon. You are missed.

About the french sentence, you'd write "mes amis" to say "my friends", as "mon" is for a single person/thing, like "my friend". But no worries, french language is quite hard.
    Ha! I should have caught that after taking four years of French in high school. But eh, it's been two years since I've even thought about it really. But anyways! Yeah, there's a lot going on on my end here. It's been a rough year for me. Now I've got school and work. At least school is fun, tiring but fun.
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

Oh no! I already miss you!

I wish you all the best versus that monstrous beast we call "Arr Ell" and I'll have Awdz save you a cup of klava! Good luck! *waves a hanky*

Thread Information