Thread: Loot All: Suggestion

Default Loot All: Suggestion

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new "Loot All" function.

Words cannot describe how much I've wanted that and how happy I was when I killed my first mob yesterday, right clicked it and saw "Loot All" in the right-click menu.

There's one more thing I'd like to ask though, and it would be absolutely perfect:

Would it be possible to program the loot window so that it closes automatically if no loot is present in it?

That way, you'd right click, click loot all, the loot window opens, automatically loots, and then if the loot window is empty, automatically closes and disappears.

Also, is Loot All hotkey-able? I know /loot is, but is there a /lootall command? If not, please add that too! I have a hotkey for /loot but now that Loot All exists, I'd like to change it so I'm not trying to right-click corpses in the middle of battle should I be fighting multiple mobs.

Default Re: Loot All: Suggestion

I do believe that is a setting in your Options Dhalin... If I remember right. Something like, Close loot window if no loot present. Don't think its turned on automatically because some people might think that the loot is broken or something of that nature.

I would personally like to see a / command to loot all. If there is one, please let me know, I want to put it on my hotbar so I can .... /snc /lootall. So I dont have to click on the window when it pops up when I do a /snc /loot.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Quote Originally Posted by Fratricide View Post
    I do believe that is a setting in your Options Dhalin... If I remember right. Something like, Close loot window if no loot present. Don't think its turned on automatically because some people might think that the loot is broken or something of that nature.

I would personally like to see a / command to loot all. If there is one, please let me know, I want to put it on my hotbar so I can .... /snc /lootall. So I dont have to click on the window when it pops up when I do a /snc /loot.
    Is there!?

I'm going to have to check this as soon as game's back up from maint, lol.

Thanks!

Didn't think to check options. That'd be soooo nice.

Now all we need is that /lootall command (unless it already exists).

No /lootall exists due to the fact that people would immediately start botting, its SO easy to do in Istaria if you can find a well populated non aggro area (95 Nah'Guk Pygmies near Harro for example) Would cause Istaria to take a change for the worst and I think Devs know that...

What I would like to see is a GROUP loot option, similar to Wow or any other game (No bashing anyone else for mentioning wow please? I'm not saying yay for wow I'm just mentioning an example ^.^)

Because yes, there's a nice nifty loot all button, but now if your quick enough, you win 100% of the loot and no one gets anything, its not hard to be a donkey about things and steal loot others may need, though I see no real value of any item in Istaria.. They're all farmable and gold is.. very close to meaningless lol... But people've done it with even Valkor and other such big baddies in Istaria
    ~Clearbrooke~ *Riverpaw*
    lv 60 Elemental Archer on Chaos
    Raaliquiryn Vaerkaldra, previously Kirya Al`Taraya (Mistress of the Blighted Guard!)
    lv 100/40/34 Dragon on Chaos

Thread Information