Thread: Sky-rant

Threaded View

Default Re: Sky-rant

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    Hit R on a grey shout to use a dragon soul and unlock it.
    Meh. lol.

Woulda been nice to have a couple of those sooner, if I had known that.

Ah well, thanks for the info.

So anyways, a bit of an update:

I'm like level 22 now, and those bears and cats are free/easy kills. They can barely touch me now! They made skill levels very powerful; a couple points of armor skill or weapon skill matters much more than it did in Oblivion.

Those bandits that could take me down to 75% or so if there were 2-3 of them, now I can let 3 or 4 of them beat on me and they don't even touch my health meter. One Punch will kill a normal bandit. One. Punch. And my unarmed skill is nil. And I don't even have that heavy armor perk that deals with punching.

Killed an ice troll with ease earlier, though I have a sword from M... M... gah, what's her name? Midita or something like that? Her shrine is way up by Solitude, and she sends you on a multi-part longish quest. It is a one-handed sword that appears to be a fire sword that deals extra damage to undead and it appears to have infinite charges. Oh, I also got a helm from Clavaticus Vile. I LOVE that helm. +20% better prices, +10 speech craft, and +5% magicka regeneration. Ooooo.
    Last edited by Dhalin; November 16th, 2011 at 03:18 AM.

Thread Information