Firstly my plot marker is hidden somewhere under walls, and I really don't like the fact that they can be hidden like that.. Lots of others don't.. Maybe just outside of the plot... Anyway I have to go to my plot menu through Character menu, which isn't too much of a bother, saying as I go to guild menu through Character menu.. but Plot menu never loads... I opened it on a Tuesday (Prolly two weeks, maybe three ago) Figuring it was just loading as silos do, super slow, well after 3 hours of keeping it open and sitting in my plot.. I figured it was bugged.. Just went along adding to what I knew needed adding.. but now I've run out of Fitter and Carpenter work, and need to add to plots (Sorry.. I don't farm tools.. Seems dull and cheating to me) I've tried doing /loadui and relogging while in the plot, neither work.. Only thing that seems to add them to the menu is by going through piece by piece and even then I can't add anything to the plot, nothing loads in the addition menu...

Super ranty and I apologize, but it's first time I've been on in prolly a week (Been worshipping the toilet for a few days) so I've been this way for a bit :x

I really hope you guys can understand and look into this...