Thread: Blight update 217

Default Blight update 217

Deleted darkstaff The tale of Darkstaff the ancient (part 3). New quest says same as before: Seek out Darkstaff's tower within the Eastern Deadlands and see if you can determine what has happpened to Darkstaff. I greeted Darkstaff and all he said was "Welcome to dusk Tower." No quest update. So I guess Ill gp back to where we got the letter and see if that is still part of the quest. There certainly are no indications of it in the quest log.

The mob that dropped the letter is no longer there.
    Last edited by Grodec; November 22nd, 2011 at 02:20 AM.
    Experienced hunter and Grandmaster craftsman. Blight only

Default Re: Blight update 217

There were others that were able to complete the quest not sure if they deleted and retook or not. I deleted again and still nothing. When comparing the crystals in the quest line. The intermediate crystal: Darkstaffs armor crystal fragment, +60 Armor +80 magic evasion, seems to me to be better than the final crystal: Restored Darkstaff Armor crystal, +50 armor +70 Ethreal armor +50 Dexterity +70 Focus. Were the stat numbers lowered on the restored because there are 4 stats instead of 2? If this is the case I am lucky that I was unable to complete the quest as I would rather have the crystal with magic evasion than the restored version. Also will the Restored version conflict with the Saris stone of friendship due to the ethreal armor not stacking?
    Experienced hunter and Grandmaster craftsman. Blight only

Thread Information