I've been doing unofficial updates for map pack for a while now (since July 2011). I haven't posted them on the forums previously until now. Mainly it was word of mouth on Chaos server, but I wanted to make sure everyone has an opportunity to try it out.

A history of all the updates are listed on the webpage. There has been a large number of updates this month which makes map pack very accurate and efficient now.

Besides updating and cleaning up locations, obsolete mob names, changed mob names, etc there are two significant changes that makes it definetly worth checking out.

The Istaria map terrain images have been retired. The map image was images from years ago. They are now replaced by the map images from the standard game (which is up to date now).

I wrote a script to hunt down duplicate entries and have found and removed 446 entries, which should result in a slight increase to the map load time.

All the labels (Geography, POI, Settlements, Communities, Player Cities) have been imported from the standard game, so you can find many more area nows. 4 extra buttons have been added to map pack that hide/show all the labels (just like the standard game).

Check out screenshots and complete update history at http://sharpnetwork.net/istaria/mappack.asp

Cheers!