Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: November 2011 Content Update

Default Re: November 2011 Content Update

yep order just went down and am *im*patiently awaiting its return fixed status. Thank you dev team for your work on fixing the broken things on both worlds.

after that picture disappears i get nothing

Please submit a support ticket if you are attempting to log in to Chaos or Blight.

Aside from the barn. EVERYTHING seems to be working great. Getting reports that the spawns are plentiful all over the map!! Dark ore seems to be working fine.

I'm not nekked!!
    I have my rating and classes back!!
    Ports are working with a quickness!!
    I haven't seemed to lose anything!!
    I dont' have a gazillion training points anymore though

Great work Devs!! I'm thoroughly impressed with this patch!!

Just a little drunk dwarven bi-ped wreaking havoc in chaos.

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Nope, all the chars i logged in with yesterday are still 'black-holed'. They dont load up even the chats and items wont load up.

The only char that works is the one i just created.

**sorry, tell a lie. They do load up just took 6.2 minutes to load up **

Last update in the launcher said Order would be up at 3pm PST...it's now 4:15pm PST, and it's still down...any new word? Not to sound too impatient, but, this is two wasted days for those of us on the East Coast...
    Cogito, ergo sum Draconem.

I eagerly await for the return of Order. Any much later and I will have to retire and I really really wanna play! *sniffles* We are UP!

Im not sure what was done to isle of wisps.. But it is terrible. Whatever was done should be undone. The spawn rate is TERRIBLE, there are next to no wisps there. I am VERY VERY disappointed here. The place was nerfed.

Why do all the good places keep getting nerfed?

This is not streamlining, this is what angers players.

Taking something that was perfectly good, than ruining it.

We see something awesome like alloys being removed and we get this.

I can post a pic if need be.
    All there are is nodes, with maybe 15 wisp over the ENTIRE island.
    And 85% of those nodes are dim.

So this is what's called "Streamlining"

You can clearly see all of 8 nodes and 2 wisps.. w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Finkledbody; December 1st, 2011 at 12:51 AM.

I will take a look at the respawn rate and quantities. However, I would like to point out that this change was on Blight since September 30th and there were no comments or feedback about it at all so it was assumed that the change was fine.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Please respect forum rules and keep posts on this thread the topic of the Content Update.

This will help us to be able to clear up any bugs or issues that come up much faster.

Muh bad Velea. The patch and all its contents is one I have truly looked forward to! I really like everything you and the dev team have done.

So I'll correct myself in saying that the spawn rate isn't "terrible". Its just enough to get what one needs and works I suppose in the form of Essence nodes.

However, the Island's name is after all "Isle of Wisps" and giving the spawn of the Wisps, Its leaves one thinking "Where are all the wisps?" Personally I like seeing the little floating orbs, comforting me, knowing that I am after all on "Isle of Wisps"

If this spawn turns out to be fine in the Eyes of the Dev team. Than can we have the Islands name changed to fit more appropriately to "Isle of Essence"?

Would Make a lot more sense in the eyes of the Player

"Evisceration of Life and Exsanguinate no longer share a timer with Critical Strike."

Just used Evisceration of Life a minute ago and noticed it still on a share timer with Critical Strike.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthia View Post
    "Evisceration of Life and Exsanguinate no longer share a timer with Critical Strike."

Just used Evisceration of Life a minute ago and noticed it still on a share timer with Critical Strike.
    My apologies. I missed Evisceration I. II and III are not linked, I just double-checked.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Amon,

I love that harvesting nodes no longer gives bonus resources of a different tier, however, could you please check on shadowstem fungus? I harvested about 20 nodes today and got no bonus buttercaps.

Also, Darkstaff quest was a blast! Very well done!

Thanks, Thaalia of Order

1, Could you check location of Shinning Wisps and respawn north of Harro? It was my primary source of Tainted Shining Essence for Kinetic Suspensions used in potions. I could only find 2 Wisps in the whole area. Otherwise suggest a area for an alchemist to gather tainted. The Swamp is not a good suggestion.
    2. I can't finish Part 3 of the Darkstaff quest, Darkstaff just says Welcome to Dusk Tower. A ticket has been submitted,
    Korth Koragan-

The wisps in the Mambow Point lake bed are gone and are replaced with earthenware clay.
    Chaos: Delite, Delicat, Delectable, Delikit, Delish & Deetara~Blight: DeeDee

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

I love that harvesting nodes no longer gives bonus resources of a different tier, however, could you please check on shadowstem fungus? I harvested about 20 nodes today and got no bonus buttercaps.
    Only the resources specified in the notes were touched which were the "core" resources. None of the food resources were altered, they still give bonuses.

Whether you get bonus resources depends upon what you were using to gather Shadowstem with. The primary tools are the Harvest Knife and Tanning Blade and you will still have a chance at bonus resources. You can also gather Shadowstem with the Istarian Army Knife or Ingenuity Ability but you won't receive any bonus resources.

The wisps in the Mambow Point lake bed are gone and are replaced with earthenware clay.
    Correct, that is by design.

1, Could you check location of Shinning Wisps and respawn north of Harro? It was my primary source of Tainted Shining Essence for Kinetic Suspensions used in potions. I could only find 2 Wisps in the whole area. Otherwise suggest a area for an alchemist to gather tainted. The Swamp is not a good suggestion.
    There are Shining Wisps within the Yew Forest itself now. Look around, you'll find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Finkledbody View Post
    Muh bad Velea. The patch and all its contents is one I have truly looked forward to! I really like everything you and the dev team have done.

So I'll correct myself in saying that the spawn rate isn't "terrible". Its just enough to get what one needs and works I suppose in the form of Essence nodes.

However, the Island's name is after all "Isle of Wisps" and giving the spawn of the Wisps, Its leaves one thinking "Where are all the wisps?" Personally I like seeing the little floating orbs, comforting me, knowing that I am after all on "Isle of Wisps"

If this spawn turns out to be fine in the Eyes of the Dev team. Than can we have the Islands name changed to fit more appropriately to "Isle of Essence"?

Would Make a lot more sense in the eyes of the Player
    I'll increase the quantities for the next update.

Amon, I spotted a total of 4 wisps, 2 by the Spirit of Gaius, 2 NE of there east of the road leading to the ruined gem shop. I was all thru the Yew forest, Grandfather Grove, Summac's little valley, Fallen Stones, Essence circle, Eastern Outpost, Demon's Peak. If there is suppose to be more than 4 I think something is broke.
    Korth Koragan-

Quote Originally Posted by Koragan View Post
    Amon, I spotted a total of 4 wisps, 2 by the Spirit of Gaius, 2 NE of there east of the road leading to the ruined gem shop. I was all thru the Yew forest, Grandfather Grove, Summac's little valley, Fallen Stones, Essence circle, Eastern Outpost, Demon's Peak. If there is suppose to be more than 4 I think something is broke.
    There are a few more than that, but there are far fewer than found in the swamp.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Something I've noticed with this patch is that the yew tree resource bounding box seems to have enlarged. When I click on something near a tree (say, a treant, a wisp, a bloodsnout, residue, etc.), I instead get the yew tree near it selected. It's only when I get between the yew tree and the item I want that I can actually select what I'm after.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information