Thread: Strength of the Myloc

Default Strength of the Myloc

I clicked to accept the Strength of the Myloc quest from Gaileach and the quest went straight to completed. The quest never showed up in quest log. Gaileach chat said to talk to Ghent. When I got to Ghent the quest was already complete, nothing in window saying quest completed, no reward, nothing.
    Ghent offered Focus of the Myloc. Which worked fine, except for the reward: Elixer of the Mylocs Focus, Inscription reads: Myloc Harbingers are renowned for their great strength just as the Myloc Heirophants are known for their dexterity. When components from these two powerful creatures are combined and purified into an Elixer by Master Alchemists, the result is a potion which imbues the consumer with characteristics of both creatures.

effect: Elixer of the Mylocs Focus
    +75 Power
    +75 Focus

The quest required Myloc gatherer brain and Myloc veteran skull, and had nothing to do with harbingers or heirophants. Is this potion a one shot deal or is it like the old Saja potion where you can get another one by talking to Ghent after using it?
    Last edited by Grodec; December 2nd, 2011 at 12:09 AM.
    Experienced hunter and Grandmaster craftsman. Blight only

Default Re: Strength of the Myloc

There were a number of bugs in both these quests, and for that I apologize.

The Strength quest was bugged to complete automatically, as you discovered.

And the Focus quest was giving out the potion, not the formula for making the potion as it should have been.

When both quests are completed, you should come out with two formulas for crafting the potions yourself.

Please let me know what character you did the quests on so that I can reset it for you after the next patch.

Only characters that are a lvl 100 alchemist qualify for the quest and you must have completed the other Myloc quests to get it, just as an FYI.

Thread Information