Thread: Level 100

Smile Level 100

Yesterday I finally reached level 100 in Warrior school. My first level 100. In theory, there is also lvl.101 (requires at least 3 million xp?), but I am not sure I will go for it.
    I am so happy about this top level and wish to thank everyone who helped me (and believe, I was and still am helped a lot). Now it is my turn to help every beginner should he/she ask for help, be it harvesting 1050 bronze ore, defeating evil Opal golem or just a need in that socketed steel long sword.
    What I came to understand is that the fun is just begining. When all roads are safe for me, I may travel without fear, sometimes even without weapon. I could finally stand on the top of mountain and observe how sun rises. Or walk around New Trismus, pay more visits to Sslanis, come around Imperial city of Tazoon or just walk and mark resources/monsters on the map.
    With growing up, I came to understand that being big and strong is when you help others. And the more powerfull will I be, the more I could help others. As one non-Istarian NPC told "with big power comes big responsibility".
    End of first level 100 thoughts.

Default Re: Level 100

congratulations!! :-D

It requires a LOT more than 3 million.

Put a comma every 3 digits. One Million (1,000,000) only has two commas.

The number of XP needed for 101 (if it is even possible, even if you did manage to get all that XP) is so astronomical, that you'd never reach it.

Ask any of the veterans who have Lv100 dragons for years that regularly go out and hunt Lv90+ mobs or any of the Dragon Lairshapers who have built whole lairs full of T6 stuff. My own dragon crafter is Lv100 and I made several loads of lodestones for money back when it used to give lots of XP and I haven't even seen 0.01% yet.

Luna is very proud that her friend is 100 now. You really did a great job.
    Looking forward to furher hunts with you.
    And I do agree: Fun starts with 100.
    So big congratulation

Luna can`t wait to show you the doom..
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Congratulations Anonimas.

Grats!! Sure does feel good to hit that milestone.

Now its time to dig down deep and get that first craft to 100!

Also its 1 trillion xp or 1,000,000,000,000 to 101.

Just a little drunk dwarven bi-ped wreaking havoc in chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Finkledbody View Post
    Grats!! Sure does feel good to hit that milestone.

Now its time to dig down deep and get that first craft to 100!

Also its 1 trillion xp or 1,000,000,000,000 to 101.
    That kinda makes me wonder... why did they set the "to next level" at one trillion (using a decent-sized integer in the game's memory) instead of just throwing a "MAX" where the "EXP To next Level" is, and saving themselves the trouble of defining an integer of that size?

That's what most games do, MMORPG and Single-player. Once you hit Max Level, it tells you that you are indeed at max level and doesn't bother counting XP anymore.

Edit: Back on topic, grats to the person who reached Lv100!

I've still got my dragon at 97 + 75% or something like that, or did he ding 98? Not sure. It has been awhile. I should just pop off the rest of those levels, it certainly wouldn't be hard. I've just been busy.

Thanks everyone for congratulations.
    Yes, Istaria could fix level 100 as a top level without any xp gained for killing any mob, from grulet to Valkor. Maybe would suggest it...
    I'm happy with my level, with all people on Order, with my Guild.

You've been a great addition to the Shard of Order. Grats on your accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhalin View Post
    That kinda makes me wonder... why did they set the "to next level" at one trillion (using a decent-sized integer in the game's memory) instead of just throwing a "MAX" where the "EXP To next Level" is, and saving themselves the trouble of defining an integer of that size?

That's what most games do, MMORPG and Single-player. Once you hit Max Level, it tells you that you are indeed at max level and doesn't bother counting XP anymore.

Edit: Back on topic, grats to the person who reached Lv100!

I've still got my dragon at 97 + 75% or something like that, or did he ding 98? Not sure. It has been awhile. I should just pop off the rest of those levels, it certainly wouldn't be hard. I've just been busy.
    Dhalin, it was set that way because the original intent was that some
    of the Basic Adventure schools were designed to go above 100. Some to
    110 and a couple to 120 I think.

Due to problems during the Bowman age, Chapt 11 and Chapt 8 happened
    before the game got anywhere near including T6 ideas. Heck, back then we
    didn't even have T5 resources yet.

Andaras

Thread Information