Thread: Client 384.18 update

Default Client 384.18 update

The new shadows are awesome. Radiant wisps are missing.
    Experienced hunter and Grandmaster craftsman. Blight only

Default Re: Client 384.18 update

After the new Client, my graphic go nutz after some time when i am in planning mode for the plot, and the game crash.
    Abbie: 100 Sorcerer, 100 Wizard, 100 Conjurer, 100 Chaos Warrior

OMG.

/lasttarget!?

Man, you guys are on a roll.

This will make combat oh-so-much easier. Being able to heal yourself without having to tab-target 10+ times to re-acquire the target you were fighting? Heck. Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    After the new Client, my graphic go nutz after some time when i am in planning mode for the plot, and the game crash.
    My game wont Start Entirely on order >> i starts fine then 1 min later screen flashes and CRASH

That Is intresting Arch,

The server shouldn't be acting like that for you when you log into the game.
    It must be the patcher or a fault in the graphics or the system.
    When I log in it does the normal procces. Something must have gone wrong in the patch. And Choas works fine aswell when I log on to Nimeuh my other character.

I hope the Devs fix that problem, I already miss you too much, and it would be a shame to see that Order won't work for you anymore.
    But lets not get to the negative stuff.

* Hugs Archdemon tightly*
    Rawr!???

Radiant wisps are still missing.
    Experienced hunter and Grandmaster craftsman. Blight only

Seems like now when I do a /sne I target a mob but about 90% of the time it is not the enemy nearest to me but one 60-80 ft away also Ive noticed when i do a /snc /loot hotkey , the mob is in one place and the selection "ray" thingy is like 4-5 feet "" from the mob.this is on small baddies , vex and what not , not trees..

Somewhere, the /sne behavior got replaced with /cne. Really annoying. The /sne behavior has been reported and should be investigated.

/snc is something new. Can you post a screenshot comparison between the live and blight client?
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

And I thought my CNE was a Certified network Eng lol. TBH when I do the /sne I end up targeting a mob between 60-180 away, on the plus side it really helps out now as I was stuck in a hole, ( no not Detroit or Toledo ) did /sne and it was able to pull me through walls and what not got me unstuck. As Ive not been on live for a fortnight month of Sundays or longer, I can get Blight screens but not live ones, let me see what I can dig up.
    Andy.
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

Thread Information