Thread: Server Maint now a days

Default Server Maint now a days

Good morning everyone, it has been a while since I last played Horizons (or Istaria, which ever you want to call it ATM I am just up with a free account on Chaos character name Maeris, and I was just wondering how long does server maint take now a days?

Oh, and I have searched and searched for a trainer that sells beginner chain, ring, scalemail, etc, and have had no luck other then the hide formulas from the outfitter trainer.

Look forward to seeing you all again when they finish maint!

Segorian_Bounty - Elder Adult Dragon - Chaos
    Mearis - Saris - All around biped crafter - Chaos
    ....Toooo many alts to list them all

Default Re: Server Maint now a days

Order is usually playable by 10 a.m. PST. If you were on Order shard I'm sure you would easily locate a crafter who'd make you the armor.

Cixi
    Gnome extraordinaire

Ring and scalemail are sold by the outfitter and armorer trainers. Chain and plate are drops only.
    Chaos: Delite, Delicat, Delectable, Delikit, Delish & Deetara~Blight: DeeDee

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

Delite, I remember when I played before that all the formulas could be purchased from the trainers. Guess that was too nice to keep around

When I was on yesterday I looked at the outfitter trainer (Currently only level 10 blacksmith/outfitter) I saw no ring, scale, chain or plate lower than the Jman level.

Cixi, thank you for the reply, but I am on Chaos.

Thanks,

Maeris
    Segorian_Bounty - Elder Adult Dragon - Chaos
    Mearis - Saris - All around biped crafter - Chaos
    ....Toooo many alts to list them all

Mearis,

Formulas are tiered now so you will only find Beginner on T1/T2 trainers, Journeyman on T3/T4 and Expert on T5. In addition, some formulas were made to be loot only to clean up the loot tables and to give newer players something to look forward to from the loot tables.

If you don't want to try and loot them, you can always use the Formulatrons.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information