Thread: Talk to the Team: Scrolls

Hybrid View

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Re: Talk to the Team: Scrolls

Any news on getting the scrolls to show up in the scroll creation window rather than just a black screen? would make it alot easier to craft them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sindala View Post
    Any news on getting the scrolls to show up in the scroll creation window rather than just a black screen? would make it alot easier to craft them.
    This often happens to me when crafting. If I select the link in the crafting window back to the formula and choose the same product, then the info shows up about effects, level requirements, etc. Although it happened this morning when looking up a scroll, it happens with many different crafting formulas.

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Sorry, what i ment was in the Knowledge book, in Formulas, if i select just the scroll (so i should only be shown scrolls) i just get a black screen.
    I have to search for them using the default 'show everything' click.

A pain when your books crammed with stuff.

Oh, great point, I'd forgotten about that. I think they're sorted under resources...? I usually just find them by typing the keyword "scroll" in the text line at the bottom of the knowledge book.

Sorry, what i ment was in the Knowledge book, in Formulas, if i select just the scroll (so i should only be shown scrolls) i just get a black screen.
    I have to search for them using the default 'show everything' click.

A pain when your books crammed with stuff.
    Custom filter would solve your problem:
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...24209&p=261443
    Chaos: Delite, Delicat, Delectable, Delikit, Delish & Deetara~Blight: DeeDee

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

"Unattune the travel tokens" is my only useful input. Like awdz (and others) have said, it throws a kink in the "just bring me all the materials and I'll make you the items" crafting plan. Given that I can't see any problems unattuned tokens would cause-- you still have to buy them, they still cost as much, you still need the craft school/skill/forms to turn them into something useful-- it seems like a pointless nuisance to me.

Thread Information