Thread: Dragon Flight

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Dragon Flight

Ok some have been reporting that being in Tazoon is causing them to 'fall out of the sky' and not be able to fly again.

Bit of testing on this and all i can say is this only happened to me when i was wearing a costume (Ancient zombie dragon) and it's not limited to Tazoon.
    Wearing an costume (can only speak for Ancient ones) will cause 'random' no-fly zones all around Istaria.

Easiest to find thou is Port into Tazoon and try to fly straight to the Crater, you fall out of the sky just outside of Tazoon and cant fly again till your well clear of the area.

Default Re: Dragon Flight

o_O Double-eww-tee-eff?

What shard and client version are you using? (The client version reported in /window fpswindow, not the one on the splash screen.)
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

I have that
    "can`t fly anymore, hop up and down instead"
    regulary since about 6 months.
    I can`t tell if its in a certain region-it happens on my plots, in ED, in cities-everywhere-with both my ancients.
    No masks no costumes.
    Falling out of sky: most of the time in ED.
    It helps to go kuthit and back.

Its annoying in ED-where you at first do not know if you are mezzed- or if its the bug^^

its on Order
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

I heard someone say this happened to them outside tazoon yesterday, and this was on Chaos.

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Hmm, i cant give you a client number as im still using jlauncher.

Perhaps that's part of the problem?
    I know only a few that are using (or even know) about the jlauncher2
    But apart from that, im patched upto the point where it dont need to scann to log in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sindala View Post
    Hmm, i cant give you a client number as im still using jlauncher.
    That shouldn't matter. Type in "/window fpswindow" in-game. You'll get your FPS followed by the server name followed by the build number (mine is 383.59, for example) followed by the date and time and finally the folder path the game is running from. It's the build number Steelclaw wants.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Yarr. Having the same build number helps -- trying to recreate the problem in a build that doesn't have the problem is a (not so) wonderful way to spend an evening.
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

Just to let y'all know, The No-fly bug hasn't gone away.
    If anything it's getting worse. Purly random now.
    Can happen anywhere at any time, cannot be re-tried to see what may be causing it as it's random

Bad places seem to be Tazoon/Dralk/Brist/Doom/Satry isles....as i said its getting worse.
    I dont think it's the 'world' just seems to be a 'sickness' some chars are getting.

It is a pain thou when you cant fly in Places like Doom.....mite aswell start being in Khutit form in there.

Thread Information