Thread: A few funny/strange bugs (pictures) Anyone seen this happen?

Most likely in a crafting field somewhere

Default A few funny/strange bugs (pictures) Anyone seen this happen?

One day we were helping a Guildmate collect sandstone in New Trismus, when my wife ported in, she appeared as if she had a mohawk! as shown in the picture above. She stayed like that until she logged, even in katootie form (sadly we didnt take pictures of that).

For some reason one day when my wife turned into Katootie form, it changed her colours to red + dark green as shown above, she is normally purple + tealas shown in the first picture, it was resolved by turning into dragon form.

This is also a strange one, this picture may look totally normal, however there is one flaw, this dragon is supposed to be pure white, i have noticed this happen to a couple of pure white dragons. Once they turn into katootie they go back to thier usual white colour, but in dragon form they look like that.

Anyway i thought id share as we thought it was amusing, and were interested to know if anyone had seen similar bugs, or have any different ones they wish to share = )

Proud and loyal members of Battalion
    Xarii Ani - Dryad - Chaos shard
    Quazi Ani - Dragon - Chaos shard

Default Re: A few funny/strange bugs (pictures) Anyone seen this happen?

The latter two issues are months-old bugs in the client code related to transforming between Khutit and Dragon form. They are caused by the default brown dragon model overlaying yours. You can really tell if you don't have the "crested" head, as it appears you have both heads.

The first problem is just a graphics glitch in the client that happens occasionally.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Most likely in a crafting field somewhere

Yea i thought they were pretty amusing though. The first one looks funky = P

Proud and loyal members of Battalion
    Xarii Ani - Dryad - Chaos shard
    Quazi Ani - Dragon - Chaos shard

lookd likr thr brown dragon needs to lay off the gnomes ;)

Thread Information