Just want to throw this out there, and see if anyone else is having the same issue. I recently patched to the Blight server to get the real shadows. played on there for a bit then decided to see what it looks like on one of my live server characters. bypassed the patcher, logged in, it worked fine for a day then all the sudden my graphics freaked out, my computer froze (to the point I had to hard boot it to unfreeze it) and an error window popped up saying my display adapter driver has failed.

So I figured, ok, maybe the driver needs an update. I updated, restarted the computer, and logged into a live server. same thing happened. called a tech for my computer`s manufacturer. (since my computer`s new, and still under warrenty), they took remote control, checked over everything that could cause a graphics driver to fail. even uninstalled/reinstalled the driver, nothing is wronge.

ok, odd. why am I crashing? so then I logged back onto blight. works fine. no crashes. played for a few hours, nothing happened, the game, and computer are running perfectly smoothly.
so then I decided to patch to live. essentualy patching out the blight client. now it works fine on live.
So, The only thing I can think of is the test servers patch, and the live server`s patch aren`t compatible with each other.

Can someone test this problem? I already sent a support ticket, but is anyone else having this problem?