Thread: Pygmy problems

Default Pygmy problems

Was fighting Than'kuk Scouts today, and ran into a familiar issue when fighting pygmies. They keep throwing Dispirit Foe on me constantly, with almost no delay between cleansing and reapply. I made sure to test it this time, using cleansing teched spells and Detoxify self. After the first application of Dispirit Foes, I used a Revitalize to cleanse it. Within 2 seconds, another Dispirit Foes was applied. I used Detoxify self. Within 5 seconds, the next Dispirit Foes was applied. Use a Cleansing Imp Revitalize. Reapplied within seconds. And when they miss, I see two or three attempts to cast it on me at once. I ran into the same problem with Nag'huk pygmies as well a few months ago.
    Ssilmath Torshak, Paladin of the Lost, Shaman of the Damned, Master Armorsmith

My other "crack would be cheaper" hobby
    http://ssilmath.deviantart.com/

Default Re: Pygmy problems

This isn't a bug, they are simply using two player abilities. Dispirit Foe has a 15 second recycle, Dispirit Foes has a 30 second recycle, they aren't linked. If you are fighting more than one at a time then it could definitely be spammed.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

That's what I thought, so I isolated one of them. That's when I started my timing and experimentation, one at a time. Repeated the test 4 times, to make sure I wasn't just imagining things. I also noticed Dispirit Foes and Foe. Both of them were recasting within seconds of being dispelled, of the same name. And if they missed with it, they spammed the same named spell until it hit or they got bored and made an attack.

We are unable to reproduce this. In our tests Dispirit Foe was cast every 15 seconds by the Pygmy which is the correct delay between castings.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Do you have a place I can send screenshots? As I've been able to reproduce this every time I fight pygmies, I'll make sure to get some screenies and send them to you.

In this case screenshots won't work. We'd need chat logs so that a time stamp is on the abilities. You can submit the chat logs with time stamps by opening a support ticket.

I would imagine a Video would help... if that is you have a way to record it.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Ssilmath, is this still occurring for you?

Thread Information