Thread: I would like your help in an experiment.

Default I would like your help in an experiment.

I have been watching the treads about the community and the lack of let us call it "enthusiasm".

I play in Chaos, so this applies there only.

I have a few low lvl alts I have been running around with in NT to see how players interact and the lvl of willingness they have to help newer players, and YES I talked to 2 totally new players yesterday.

What I would like to try is create a new guild called New Player Association.

That's is where I need your help.

I need veteran players willing to drop an alt into this guild for the sole purpose of looking actively for new players, inviting them to join on a temp basis, and kindly help them get over the typical learning humps.

I want to accomplish a couple things here.

1. To help new players feel welcome and get the feel for all the cool things they can do here.

2. Suggest to them all the different things to try, like for harchies, suggest they make a human to see the differences. For bi-peds to try dragons. To alert them to the extensive quest lines they can take part in. To even teach them how to build and craft.

I know some will say this is what all the other guilds are for, but frankly I keep running into new players that have no clue about any quests, because nobody in their guilds has trained them.

This new guild will not be a permanent guild for new players. Its intent is to have them move on to a guild of their choice or to remain guildless. No member of this guild will promote their mains guild as a possible option. All guilds will be spoken of as good choices and that we cannot help them with this one thing.. they must decide for themselves.

If you would be interested in helping, contact my Alt, Bertold Graystorm in game or send me a pm here

Thanks for your attention and assistance!
    Aamer Khan : The Eyes of Istaria : First Herald of Istaria
    Helper to those in need, Guide to the newly gifted, Friend and neighbor to all.

Thumbs up Re: I would like your help in an experiment.

Wonderful idea!
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Default Re: I would like your help in an experiment.

Aamer - you live?

Do you remember me... ??
    Selkan Swiftbeer 18 Scout | 11 Outfitter Human - Chaos
    Feverlous SwiftShot [COLOR="Black"]8 Scout | 4 Outfitter Fiend - Chaos

Thread Information