Thread: Client suggestion: refreshing friends list

Default Client suggestion: refreshing friends list

When a friend logs in or out when you are logging in yourself at the same time or when you have a long porting, his online statut is not properly displayed. The only way to fix it is to remove him from the list then add him again. That's not very convenient.

Could the client check the online statut of friends and refresh the list every minute or every 5 minutes (I don't know what would be the right balance between player satisfaction and server use) and maybe add a manual refresh option in the right-click menu for the friends list?

Thanks.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Default Re: Client suggestion: refreshing friends list

Not sure if this is a 'clien't thing, but that's besides the point :P From personal experience, this sounds like a bug on (maybe) your end, as I personally don't have this issue. But, as always, would be interesting to know if this is not just an isolated incident.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

I get it all the time here. Rather annoying. I like the manual refresh idea if it's even possible.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Never happens to me.

Just a little drunk dwarven bi-ped wreaking havoc in chaos.

Thread Information