Thread: Possible, unwanted goodbye

Default Possible, unwanted goodbye

Not set in stone yet, all depends on the economy, my own debt, and my folks situation.

As some of you already know I`ve been trying to help my folks out financialy since my Mom lost her job. Well she hasn`t been able to keep a single job longer then a month for the past 2 years. and Now things are looking grim.
    What will end up happening is I`ll get my own place. As they will be foreclosing on their house, and moving closer to my step Dad`s work. I can`t move that far due to my job, and gas prices. so I`ll probably have to cancel all my Istaria sub just to pay rent.
    and believe me it ain`t cheap where I live. close to an entire pay check. :P
    Which leaves no room for gaming. *cries*
    So just forewarning you all, and Andaras, I may have to have you hold Ica`s lair. and someone will need to hold onto Reagle`s. don`t want to loose either. they`re fully built, and T6 machines are a real Pain in the tail to rebuild O.o

Again I`m realy sorry, and I had loads of fun.
    Hopfuly things won`t turn out the way I`m thinking, but I`ll keep you all updated.

Unhappy Re: Possible, unwanted goodbye

I hope your family situation and yours will get better soon, and that your mother will find a job *hugs
    If you want, you can still take a free account with human character to stay in game. Good luck to you and your family, Darkwing Duck.

Order/Chaos, Harro and Pleasant Canyon respectively

Default Re: Possible, unwanted goodbye

D: AWWW REAGS! *hugs*

I really really really hope things solve out somehow! Don't lose hope, there's always something that can happen!

Plus, if you -will- have to give up on Ista, you will surely be able to come back at some point! : )

~Cey

*wing hugs* i hop things well get batter soon ... *sad face * .
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

Very sorry to hear this Reagle, hope things turn around soon for you and your family. It has been a pleasure meeting you ingame all these years. Hope this isn't good-bye for long. Be well my friend.

*serves Darkwing_Duck a container full of klava for comfort and sustenance in this dark time*
    Hope all works out better sooner rather than later!

Thanks all! *huggles everyone*
    I`m keeping faith things will turn for the better, my Mom just had an interview. whether it`s seasonal or permanent though lol!!
    worse comes to worse, I might just cancel 3 of my subs, last then I`ll still be able to stay Yes I got a lot *grins*

Quebec (Canada) // Ota'fakag, Trandalar (Order)

Reagle, don't leave! D:

I hope things turn out for the better for you and your mother~ If you say you have multiple subs, keep only one then! :P
    Order shard
    Levanan: Ancient Helian drake - 100/100/28 ~ Navkiren: Ancient Lunus drake ~ Nordis: Adult Helian dragoness ~ Sarwulf: Hatchling ~ Aithne: Hatchling
    DeviantArt: Iceveyns

Thread Information