*the book itself is a wonder to behold, made of a unknown number of pieces of the Dragonesses horde covered entirely of silver on the cover with a large blue sapphire in the center surrounded by a intricate pattern of lesser aquamarines. The pages inside are countless of pure white paper with what writing to be found written with as if in gold by primal energies*

Its been a long while since I have written inside one of these but I have alas decided to take forward a new chapter into my life and leave the boundaries of the library I've hidden myself away into for these countless seasons and turns around the sun. I am known or perhaps not known by the name of Iseia, To the best of my memories give my parents of hatching are Zarla and Vyyridiun both long passed away and now call Romirez father should he still live. I was known to be a hatching of the sun with a cheerful personality and try to still act in such a manner as a way to give hope to those around me. I do not recall what happened entirely but at a point in my growing up I came to a point I slept for countless moons and by the time I had awoken my mother had passed to my dismay, that may be the reason I hid and slept more for so long. However that time Ive hid away was not free. in these lands It is not normal for a dragon to age as Ive done but perhaps it is as Mint elf told me it could be related to the reason I was also sleeping that I grown quickly like our kind of the far past.
I've now returned to what we Dragons call civilization finding myself in the clearing often. To my enjoyment I often find many hatchlings there and for a reason I yet know why I have a strong desire to protect and watch over them. Perhaps this is a natural feeling of most adults but as I said, It is one I enjoy very naturally. I wish I seen it before but what one learns from books of our ancients is much different than what one learns with ones eyes. Ill go and now learn a new form of wisdom only able to be gained with such. as I do so perhaps with it written another can read and learn what I had then go forth and see it for them self when this book too goes among the many of our elders.