Thread: FINALLY: It's sure nice to see...

Default FINALLY: It's sure nice to see...

...conttruction starting to pop up on a lot of the plots. Istaria seems alive again. It's been deserted for too long. So get all your plots done, and then lets start on all the other unfinished structures...

Default Re: FINALLY: It's sure nice to see...

Woohoo! And once again the game is unplayable on my laptop.. [:P]

It only has a little 16mb radeon 7000... oh well I'd rather the town have stuff in it!

Spirit

Oh yes! People are again hard at work at their plots and, umm.... well, constructing.... stuff.... or something like that [*-)]:

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Vault in Penza was ready 1 hour after we got the guildplot.

guildhouse is at 85% and when our town is free for our members u gonna see some building arise so soon u think its a town in the colorado goldrush ^^

Did i mention we shinza are freaks ? Well my members that is, i'm the only sane one there.

Ooooooooohhh me also wants to build Pumpkins!!!

*crosses fingers she gets a plot today*
    Susan - Lvl 85 Tink and many, many other crafting classes
    Andarielle - Lvl 100 Adv / Lvl 100 Cra Dragoness

Former ICE

Quote Originally Posted by Ariwena
    Vault in Penza was ready 1 hour after we got the guildplot.

guildhouse is at 85% and when our town is free for our members u gonna see some building arise so soon u think its a town in the colorado goldrush ^^

Did i mention we shinza are freaks ? Well my members that is, i'm the only sane one there.

You'd think that the leader of a bunch of freaks would be the biggest freak of 'em all - afterall, we freaks accept you as our leader!

freak!
    Celenor Sarafien - Unity - Proud member of Shinzawai.
    93 ranger/47 healer/37 tailor/36 mage/21 weaver/15 fletcher

Clearport is moving along welltoo. go have a look it is looking great so far :)
    Orophin Eluch - Elf

Disappeared without a trace....

I think the pumpkins look cute there. Well most at harro build more serious stuff and Kushan Sogd used to have 8 plots of Harro but now we "only" have 12.

Machines that we will build now is JM machines:
    [*]Clothing shop[*]Mill[*]Tinker shop[*]Wood shop[*]Schoolar shop [*]Jeweller shop[*]Allchemy shop[*]Stoneworking shop
    [/list]

Lets pray that someone also put up a Blacksmith shop as well. *smirks and prays*
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

That is a great Guild Community you guys have there now in Harro [:)]

BIG GRATZ Kushan Sogd [Y]
    Orophin Eluch - Elf

Disappeared without a trace....

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit
    Woohoo! And once again the game is unplayable on my laptop.. [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]

It only has a little 16mb radeon 7000... oh well I'd rather the town have stuff in it!

Spirit
    Well.. I should have stayed quiet.. that 16mb radeon is no longer with us!

Two boomed graphics cards in as many months... how I'm gonna get the data off the laptop hard drive I have no idea. Does anyone know of an hd adaptor for usb perhaps?

Oh yeah... the amount Advent quoted for fitting a new laptop mainboard... £450 with labour. Yeah I'm gonna pay that!!! And pigs might also start flying!

Spirit

Well you can buy extern HDs or just connect the 2 comps you have with network or do you have 2 comps? Check at Computer store for extern drives.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Thread Information