Thread: I really need a jungle here!

Default I really need a jungle here!

Artifact no gi'me a jungle I make a jungle good! They make a swiming abillity or I gon'a fix em1 good!!!!![:@]

Does Artifact even listen to us when we give them suggestions? Cause I don't think so, I've sent them at least one hundred ideas and suggestions (not one of them got made!) I think jungles or at least real forests would realy improve the fullness of the game. Would it really be so difficult for artifact to fulfill so many player's wishes to have a real wilderness (well I don't.)

Also, how realistic is it to jump into a river and immediatly sink to the bottom and start practicaly walking around in circles! Like I wan'a swim here, not walk on the bottom of the oceian flour like some pirate from the Pirates of the Caribbean!

Well that's it for me guys, see ya [:)]
    Istaria shall soon become overwellmed by the Undead hordes! Phinius

Dranar

Default Re: But there is a jungle here!

Dranar wanders the jungles of Sslanis, moving through the thick vegitation, the heavy humidity causing moisture to bead upon his scales like sweat. He smiles as he spots his prey, that of one of the native gurok's to the Sslanis jungle, and soon to be dinner for the tavern gathering. He ducks down into the tall ferns, the long reeds of a cat tail like plant tempting his snout to sneeze as they tickle before him. With careful precision he moves forward, readying the magic of his energy bolt spell, the energy rippling over him with pent up excitement... and then the spell explodes forward, arching forward at the surprised gurok, who's last vision is his head turning to see the streaking ball of energy and a blinding light engulfs his eyes.

Dranar picks up the gurok and slings it over his shoulder. He swats away some of the pesky jungle bugs that fly around his head, thankful for his own thick and scaely hide as he heads off, moving through the jungle brush as he goes. Dinner was fresh jungle meat tonight, Gurok, and he hoped all would enjoy it.

~Dranar

Default Re: I really need a jungle here!

AE has commented on the lack of swimming before. In a nutshell they said water was used to keep players from areas they were not suppossed to have access to. They chose cement shoes rather than try to create 'invisible barriers' to stop swimming players; which inevitably have holes [ the one on land to east had a hole even ] or areas to get stuck in. The answer doesn't make much sense considering a Dragon flies over the water... but that was the last 'official' comment I heard.

"how realistic is it to jump into a river and immediatly sink to the bottom?"
    For a Dwarf, very realistic. For a Gnome..not a chance, they are like life preservers.
    [ Solid muscle vs Out of shape with a beer gut ] 8-)

Thread Information