Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Resurrection and rescue (RP On)

Default Re: Resurrection and rescue (RP On)

reagle walks along side Romirez, earfins perked up, and flick as he listens to Lungtien`s advice.
    Ryzaak follows Both black ancients, and his son as they cautiously enter the cave`s entrance, tilts his head to see in his blinde spot, while flicking an earfin, on high alert.

The entryway is tiny. You will only be able to fit into the tunnel as a khutit likely - and even then you'll probably have to go single file.

((Unfortunately I won't be able to provide any additional info until I get back from trip. That will be about a week.))

(I may be able to provide some info, no worries guys. I can take over for the week until RD gets back)
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

(Ah ok, Lungtien told me a bit about the cave, but any addition info would help XD
    Have a safe trip Rune! *huggles*)

The black dragon, considering the small road, waves his forepaw to lower his own size magically. A few seconds later, the black dragon steps into the hole, tiny enough to fit betwen the walls.

Indeed, one would have to be a khutit or a hatchling to fit down into this first, long corridor. It seems to be roughly 150 feet long and incredibly dark, the faint sound of water dripping echoes. The end is too dark to see at the moment, even with draconic vision.
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

(( Italic speech is thought))

Romirez sighs, and looks down at the small hole. "that's the entrance to the cave? that's tiny. ...looks like i have to go biped for this. "

"well, Reagle... looks like we have to get small." he says to the purple one. "tell those that can to go to Khutit form. we won't fit otherwise. "

he turned back to the hole, and concentrated. just as he was taught, going through the door in his head, he started the spell to go into khutit form. he felt the spell begin when he felt a whole shudder through his body as he began to shrink. as his hips began shifting for a biped gait, he pushed up on his hindlegs. the one unsettling thing was his wings... he could never get used to the feeling of his wings shrinking and dissapearing into his back. a dragon without wings was... strange to Romirez. his front paws shifted into hands, and his legs shifted into a biped form. he opened his eyes again after keeping them closed for a bit to make sure the spell was over, and looked behind him. he could see transforming dragons behind him, going khutit to enter the cave.

"i could never get used to that...a dragon without wings.. hah." Romirez thought to himself as he looked forward and followed LungTien into the cave.

"LungTien, where are you, it's dark in here! it doesn't help you are also as black as the darkness...." he called out to his friend. "can you do one of those magic light things?" he continued to feel along the wall with his clawed hands, so dark in there even his dragon eyes had trouble seeing.

Reagle also casts the tranformation spell, and shrinks down into khutit form, after he`s fully transformed, he laughs "Ieo still look hilarious in this form. well Here goes. " He enters the tiny cave, and looks around blindly, flicking his earfins everywhere, and sniffing the air his oly sencing he can count on in this pitch black place.

Ryzaak smirks, and uses a shrinking spell on himself, though it end up turning him into a ghost dragon instead. however, in ghost form he can go through walls, and into very small areas. He enters, and gives off a slight green glow from his blight essance. "Hm... maybe Ieo can somewhat light the way? " His transparent form barely appears to fit only part of his torso, and tail are visible, the rest seem to be IN the cave wall.

(not sure if it`s possible but I`d think ghosts could go through any solid object. Wouldn`t imagine Ryzaak would be able to turn khutit as he`s only an EX-aegis LOL)

(( isn't the going through walls thing a bit of god-modding? sorry reagle, but...this cave is probably small for a reason. unless you mean partially, to allow himself to fit, while still being bound to the floor? if he can't travel between walls, ignore this post then.))

(so long as he can not flow through physical objects it will be fine. Still constrained by the walls, harmed by spells, etc etc )

(no he cnnot go through the walls, only just squeaze through. less he could take on a different form, I couldn`t imagine he`d have the gift to turn khutit, course any suggestions are more then welcome XD Don`t want to godmod or get out of lore. O.o )

(Maybe can he get into the hole like ectoplasm or gas, not being solid?)

Frith-Rae watched the hatchling run off with a sigh. That one had spunk; but she worried for it if it was unable to know the difference between caring advice and disrespectful ordering.

She shook her head, proceeding to follow the rest and refocusing herself on the task at hand.

As the others each shifted and dropped into the narrow entrance, she took one last look around from her position as rear guard. Snorting, not liking it any more than the others that they had to go Khutit to get into the lair. A weakened form, as she saw it.

Satisifed that all remained peaceful, at least on the outside; she quickly shifted herself and dropped in last. Landing in the blackness, she froze, waiting for her eyes to adjust as well as her ears. The coldness of the air coming from deeper in the lair brushed by her softly, and she strained to hear beyond the sound of dripping water and the voices of those around her. She sniffed the air, working on becoming familiar with the scents that belonged to this lair.

She turned in a circle, slowly, listening and sensing for anything that sounded out of sync with the normal sounds and voices. She slowly began to make out some of the edges of those around her, but only barely.

"By Drulkaarrr, its dark down here.." she half-whispered. "Yes, a soft mage light would be welcome..." she commented, in response to Romeriz's request of Temeraire.

She fought the urge to crouch and defend herself. Mostly, anyway. She couldn't keep from feeling tense and jumpy; the claws on her hands fully exposed in preperation to fight.

((as a spirit you could just shrink you size, ending up I suppose a bit bigger than a hatchling but it woudln't place your head above the line of the ceiling and allow you to you know..SEE..where you are walking..LOL just a thought))
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

(Cool! thanks all, I`ll do that xD)
    Ryzaak shrinks himself down in ghost form just so he can fit in amongst the now khutit dragons. The only light he emits is a soft green glow from his blighted ectoplasma, as he follows Romirez, Lungtien, and Reagle in the tiny cave tunnel.

((Aaand I'm back))

Darkness. Its as thick as fog down here.

Krosah was forced to dismount and start walking. Her eyes could see fine in the thick blanket of lightless cavern. She takes up her spot in the line and starts moving in.

The initial entryway is an S shaped curve. As you round the first segment - the light from the outside is blocked, making it even darker.

(this is still on, guys O_O keep posting.)

((Not sure about eveyrone else but not sure what else i can say but "stumbles around in the dark listening"...so?))
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

indeed, Romirez is just following LungTien at the moment. i think we might need a bit of GM direction, or Lung Tien to post himself.

(Lung says he is waiting for Cerya. I for one have little patience for this sorta thing, so if she hasn't posted by the end of the night I am posting more. I will be gone from thurs till monday sooooo...yeah XD )

*As Lungtien snakes forward down the hall with the group following him, silent dangerous await to meet the party. As soon as the path opens up a little to allow perhaps a small adult to stand comfortably, there lies a disguised trigger on the floor. Should someone step on it, a vat of acid would be tipped over and splashed on the area were the stone is, spraying out everywhere and immediately corroding what it touched. All that would be heard before this happened would be a click and the sound of rocks in the top of the hall moving to the side rapidly to make way for the acid*

Thread Information