Thread: Running in circles

Default Running in circles

its still happens and why was the thread closed?
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=24761

I get vertgio and it makes me get dizzy and sick

Default Re: Running in circles

i HATE when i get stuck in circles

From what I've seen, it happens in hand-to-hand(claw) melee when you're right on top of the mob (or it's on top of you). Taking a half step back seems to help. Does that not work for you? Does the spinning happen at different times for you?

pushing "window" button helps within a sec
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

The work around is, as you run up to the mob, or it runs to you, etc (aka, just as you start spinning) tap the down arrow to take a step back. It stops the spinning.

Though, I'd REALLY like to see this actually fixed. This has been happening for a LONG time now, with no mention of it being resolved. It rather drasticaly decreases my enjoyment of the game (as well as many by the sounds of it). The work around is a pain in the tail when working with a large crowd, especially on a laggy computer.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

me too, sometimes the cures just don't work, and i have to relog when i get the spins....... it really does give you vertigo.....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

using free movement in options permanently solves this, but then you need to manually run to a mob to attack. which in turn outs you out of place, if you are in a group of friends, or a group of mobs. not automatically running up to the mob. seeing message "you are not close enough" or "target is out of range"

Thread Information