Thread: serious probs on Order

Default Can not find table 0?

Trying to log in and this is the message I get. When I DO manage to log in...there is no world, just sky...and blank chat tabs. O_O
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

Default serious probs on Order

pls devs- we experience massive lag,

we can`t log in again,

we`re missing things we`ve looted

someone can take a look at that pls?

All on Order
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Default Re: serious probs on Order

Same here. So I stopped trying to log in again. Tried it now for 45 minutes
    Susan - Lvl 85 Tink and many, many other crafting classes
    Andarielle - Lvl 100 Adv / Lvl 100 Cra Dragoness

Former ICE

I just tried to log into Order - Black screen area yet I get all my hotkeys. What's going on?

amen!.....must be probs I am havin @_@
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

I am getting clouds ...... nothing but .......clouds.

I can not get in either all i get is a screen with sky and clouds , my hotkeys , chat bar but not able to join any chats and i can turn the screen but the terrain and character will not even load now

Trying to find out.

Thank you, Velea

Yes indeed, thank you Velea!

IN game lag is terrible - at best 10 seconds when moving items from silo to inventory - at worse - up to 2 minutes - and during all this time you see the items disapearing from inventory/disk and none at the destination silo.
    Or you start gathering and it takes tens of seconds till the resource appear in inventory.
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

In case it is of any help at all: I turned the loading screen back on, and the text it gets stuck at is "Looking up character stats"

Same Problem here,I loged on,the same problem as you all have,and then i maneged to stay on for 5 minutes,then istaria got me off,Its some bad probelm,i have been asked to help hachies with RoP,and can't

Dont think there is much that can be done until order is diagnosed then taken down.

Hi Peaches long time no chat at, but exactly what I am getting as well... Glad I am not the only one. LOL I have been a bit lippy in market so thought I might have been hit with the ban hammer.

Order going down for maintenance - so no point trying to log in now
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

Wiggles toes, legs, arms, but no order. Wow do I ever really really miss order! Wish I could create a character on chaos. *sighs*

Order is back up and online.

Going to close this thread so that should there be problems, we'll see them.

Thread Information