Thread: Needing some love

Default Needing some love

Ok now that i got your attention :P

Since i come back i've noticed that poor blight is almost empty except a handful of people. Blight needs some serious love! I know alot of people don't like playing on blight because it is a test server but let me show you a few things that are good about it

1. We get first chance to test out new stuff! YAY love that :P
    2. No fighting for resourses!!! OMG i can hit a ML and don't have to share it lol
    3. Same with Mobs... Sog Hunt anyone?
    4. Plenty of Lairs and open plots.
    5. Friendly and helpful people.
    6. You now that T6 plot you want? or the Grand lair? well it can be done :P

Ok i could add more but i gotta leave a few surprizes Yes we do have bugs on blight but it's nothing that they don't fix within a day or the next Delta. But other then that the only downsize is the lack of players. The last two weeks i've been to chaos and only 1 person actually took time out to talk to me and help me restart. I'm a people person i like having someone to talk to and with me being on at least 10 hours a day it gets really boring talking to myself lol and yes i been known to do that just to keep boredom at bay.

So here's what i'm asking of our Family (and i mean all shards) would someone be willing to move to blight? We need more testers anyways. A few of the Blight regulars still logs on once in awhile but it's not like it used to be and i miss my friends. But i also would be willing to make new ones..

For those that don't know CottenCandy is retired on all three shards and i now go by the name of AngelWolf (actual name of my friends Daughter *Native American*) So you can find me on her or Dutchess my silly kitty.

I used to hate crafting and also could not for the life of me figure out how to play or lvl a biped, My friends on Blight were kind enough to show me both and now i don't mind grinding craft... It's actually *gasps* Fun! :P

Have a great day
    From the not so Edible CottenCandy AKA AngelWolf

Default Re: Needing some love

I'd love to come back, however, in the past few months the community on blight changed in such a way that I myself no longer felt welcome amongst the blighters.

not to discourage people or anything, but just throwing it out there.

Well i would love to have you on here But i know what you mean about change, But i think as a team we can get it back to the friendly community it once was

I can only agree with Meep.

The community have changed on Blight.

I am a Blight Player, and will always be. But I dont play much these days.

Something has changed, I have an idea what, but as I cant say exactly what it is, I wont say anything more.

And i agree that we need to change the community back to what it once was.

Best Regards
    Abbie: 100 Sorcerer, 100 Wizard, 100 Conjurer, 100 Chaos Warrior

wish you luck with that, old blighties!!

For me you will always be something very special.

Don`t allow that blight`s unique charme and magic gets destroyed.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

We wont my dear LOVWYRM
    Abbie: 100 Sorcerer, 100 Wizard, 100 Conjurer, 100 Chaos Warrior

Thread Information