Soooo, Morinare finds himself in an odd situation...for most of his 'life,' his crafting has been either ahead of or right at the level of adventure...right now, though, he's at 80 Adventure and 71 Crafting, which means that not only can I not make scales I can now use (I'm used to *that* ) but, can't even look at the formula for Mithril-Marble scales to see what's needed.

As Morinare is a mix of Primalist and Talonmaster (to use Maekrux' Academy vocations list), using as many long-range spells/abilities as possible to deal damage before going melee all over the critter's face, my present scale-set is a cobalt/obsidian armor set, with a mix of melee and spell-caster bonuses. My gut-instinct is to do pretty much the same thing, but, I'm very much open to suggestions or advice. What I had in mind is this:

Mithril-Marble Armor Chest Scale w/Dragon Breath V; T/C V; Socket
Mithril-Marble Armor Head Scale w/Dragon Breath V; T/C V; Socket
2x Mithril-Marble Armor Wing Scale w/Speed&Velocity V; Primal V
2x Mithril-Marble Armor Foreleg Scale w/ Strength V; Power V; Focus V
2x Mithril-Marble Armor Hindleg Scale w/ Spirit Resistance V; Blight Resistance V; Mind Resistance V
Mithril-Marble Armor Back Scale w/ Crush Resistance V; Pierce Resistance V; Primal Resistance V

Just to fill out the rest of the picture, here are my Base Scores/Levels
Health 1949
Strength 728
Power 696
Speed 75
Armor 915
Dexterity 616
Focus 631
Fly 75

Dragon Breath 868
Evasion 724
Intuition 831
Magic Evasion 723
Primal 918
Tooth&Claw 891

Would love to hear from some higher-level folks with suggestions, as well as high-level crafters who could also offer suggestions; I *can* use the Crafting Calculator to figure out most ingredients, although I don't know if it shows any of the various Tech Kits....??