Hi,

I recently started to learn fitter on a char that did not craft many things. And I found that I don't have a Tarbash's Granite Cargo Disc anymore, the ones with just one stack but with muuuuuch bulk and can port and this one for lvl 60 biped...

So I thought, I could try to create a disk for the first time in my live, given that my main char ("the cat" ) is lvl 76 tinker, which was done by gathering mithril for my plot.... :-|. I looked around and asked some people and all the tinker trainers I found... but nobody seemed to have a Tarbash's Cargo Disc formula. All I found was Tarbash's Compact Cargo Disc and Standish's Cargo Disc and so on... the trainers did not sell them as journyman, and my storages for formulae where I tend to put all expert formulae I stumble uppon and have not scribed yet (and can't yet scribe) did not have a Tarbash's Cargo Disc formula neither (only also the Tarbash's Compact Cargo disc).

So what's that? Is there anywhere to buy the journeman or even expert (or master? But I think I can't scribe that one, yet) formulae for the Tarbash's Discs? Or did I search for the wrong formula? Or is it a drop only thing over all tiers? Or is there a special char for that line of disks (like for the Knut's discs?)?

Just wondering... if it's drop only, I'll try to ask in the market channel some more times... but that other day it seemed no one had that formula, or no one answered my questions at least...

Maybe somebody can shed some light on that for me... Is there any systematic behind which formulae the trainers sell and which are not for sale? I saw token are completely gone... but many expert forms can be bought for money, too... but as I learned that other day some JM forms seem also not be available to be bought... ??? Strange.