Thread: New Trismus - Riddles

Default New Trismus - Riddles

The riddles are very well described and worded.

However once the quest is done the tokens remain in one's inventory - do they have a purpose or could they be removed on completion?
    Selkan Swiftbeer 18 Scout | 11 Outfitter Human - Chaos
    Feverlous SwiftShot [COLOR="Black"]8 Scout | 4 Outfitter Fiend - Chaos

Default Re: New Trismus - Riddles

I apologize. I think I have made a mistake about this thread.

What I meant to say is - Imperial Tokens (Endurance - Strength - Speed - Wit). What are they good for after the quests are done? Should they have been deleted after the chain been completed?

Please don't encourage Virtrium to delete quest items. Some people derive a lot of fun from collecting them.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

They used to disappear when you got back with all the tokens and received the reward, but this quest is changed so many times I don't know how it should be nowadays.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Quote Originally Posted by Xoshara View Post
    Please don't encourage Virtrium to delete quest items. Some people derive a lot of fun from collecting them.
    Hey Xoshara,

Thanks for the comment. Personally I think some items can be a little misleading for new players and clutter up an inventory with them thinking they are still 'active' or of use - where in fact they have no actual purpose.

Not that I wish this to turn into a debate but perhaps items people wish to use to cultivate lore or play with should be labeled different in such a case, or 'tag' quest items once they are 'de-activated' or whatever and again label them to make it clearer as an option.

I think what we have to be remember in this game is (without trying to sound patronizing) whilst everyone is out there to have fun and get stuck into a meaningful online game. This is still one of the more openly complicated one's out there and I believe should stick to attempting to keep it concise and clear where possible.

I hope that makes sense and logical from a neutral perspective.

Adding something to the item description to indicate that you don't need to keep it if you don't want to would be an excellent solution.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Thread Information