Thread: Talk to the Team: Healer

Threaded View

Default Re: Talk to the Team: Healer

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Healers Epic weapon is the Queen's Vertebrae. Not much point messing with the old mace, its obsolete and really not good for a healer anyway. Queen's epic weapon is far superior.

It would be nice if the Dragon breezes didn't overwrite Aura of Health. It's a really nice heal now, and the breezes heal for less. Just 1 player in a group using it impacts the whole group. So it can be remedied by training your group members, but at the same time, for the longest time, it's been a good tactic for draggies to stay on top of keeping the breezes going in epic hunts. So allowing those to stack would help, and prevent a player from hurting a group hunts' chances.

As far as a single healer being able to heal a full 20 player group, I think that is a stretch, and would likely be overpowered. There's nothing wrong with having a couple healers in a group that size, or even having certain difficult hunts benefit from there being 2 healers present even if the group is smaller.
    I'm not suggesting 1 healer should be capable of handling an entire group of 20. but they should be more capable than they are, of handling more than currently possible. Also to others: We don't all have the luxury of having a ton of dragons in groups all the time. Some of us only get a few dragons to help out and a lot do not know to keep heals going, or just don't listen when they are asked to do so. So there are plenty of times a Healer is still very useful.. Flamefeniks: Those potions are pretty much useless. In case you haven't tried any yet, i'd suggest you do. They are called cursed for a reason. though they can be handy from time to time.. it won't be often

I didn''t level healer to just be an extra class I could have done without. I do not count on dragons being healers in a group. but as it stands right now... that's pretty much the case. A dragon can heal a group better than a class that is supposed to be designed to do exactly that!! can't you see the problem here? Since when should a dragon become the primary healer in a group?

I think some of the replies are actually helping to make my case stronger, though this wasn't their original intent
    Last edited by Malicore; September 17th, 2017 at 05:03 AM.

Thread Information