Thread: My ARoP broken

Default My ARoP broken

Hi,

before I paused playing Istaria for some time my little Tapsy started her ARoP Quest. I think I went through a lot of it and stopped when I needed to bring some chest scales to Hesetha on the Peak of Storms. So before I finished that I made a two years pause.

Now I finished that step (with the help of Lovwyrm and Flameus ), but seem to be stuck now. During the chat with Hesetha I read the message "You can't take a quest from this source, a quest is already active" or similar. After greeting Hesetha again and clicking on everything that was blue, I somehow a new ARoP Quest was in my Questbook anyways (although the system did not tell me so in the logs...). It said V'Tieru awaits me.

So, after I remembered where to go, I met V'Tieru and after speaking with him, he had two new Quests for me: ARoP 11 and ARoP 22. I had finished ARoP 21, so I took step 22 now was send out to fly a bit and came back.

The next step now is "Give the Talisman of Zarakasa to V'Trieu". I don't have that talisman and am quite sure that I never had. On the diskussion of the changes that obviously hit me, somebody had a similar problem http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...9&postcount=30
    But for me V'Tieru does not say anything sensible if I try to talk to him. I "did" the ARoP 11 thing he was offering me, but he only told me some stuff and it was gone...

I had a visit by Valkoroth, but he only was very proud of me beeing a lunus or something... From what I read the requierements for the ARoP did also change. For Accurate Breath I only had like V or so, and am now working on VIII and then IX. This should satisfy that requirement and maybe somebody offers me new quests then?
    What about Tooth & Claw Mastery? The Trainer is not offering me a quest and I finished three of them, but the thread about the update speaks of T&C Mastery IX.. strange.

Any ideas on this? Or do I have to submit a ticket?
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Default Re: My ARoP broken

try cancel quest part 22, and make 11
    I didn't sure, what number was "talisman geting part" but maiby that's it!?

I "did" the ARoP 11 quest he was offering me. That means I took the quest, talked to him all the way until he didn't have anything else to say anymore, and the quest was gone from my quest book with nothing new appearing.

file a ticket Garf, pls

Gods will take care of Tapsy`s fate

(but I hope you have more luck than I had with my last tickets^^^
    Amon: "Sry Lov-but you will have to start all over again"-
    but well- it was not about AROP )
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

I filed a ticket yesterday evening (German time, so it was like afternoon in the US) and already got the reply that the talismans are placed in Tapsy's inventory. The next time I'll log her in, I'll try to complete that quest part, but that will be after maintenance, and if that takes long even tomorrow or so...

Thanks for the very fast reply to the support staff.

Thread Information