Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spring 2012 Content Update

Default Re: Spring 2012 Content Update

Sometimes ago I hunted some high-levelled ogres to get their trophies and exchange them for exp with trophy hunters. The ogres had been recently renamed at this time, and the trophy hunters' tasks were also updated, showing the trophies' new name. But the trophies I had got from hunting them weren't renamed and couldn't be traded... yet.

Update: This update will be applied to the Live servers today, Tuesday April 10th.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Since we had a dry run last week, is this going to be faster than last week? Or about as long?

Well, i guess it will be "as long" since we're already 2h past normal maintenance time.
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

Quote Originally Posted by Tysharina View Post
    Will the Consignment A La Carte Upgrade be activated with this update?
    *crosses fingers and toes*

"Please let this go live, please let this go live..."
    Obsessed crafter of Chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Tysharina View Post
    Will the Consignment A La Carte Upgrade be activated with this update?
    What do you mean by this? I didn't see anything by that name in the patch notes, so either it's not in or not by that name.

Quote Originally Posted by Thicklesip View Post
    What do you mean by this? I didn't see anything by that name in the patch notes, so either it's not in or not by that name.
    That's why I asked originally, but never got a reply. Velea said it would be going in with the next client update when she replied to my support ticket, and this does appear to be it.

Edit: I realise now this is a content update not client update so I'm likely to be disappointed with regard to this.
    Last edited by Kelsaka; April 10th, 2012 at 06:50 PM.

Sorry to have to correct you, Kelsaka, but that is not what I said. What I said is they should be available with the next client update, which is not the same as a content update.

Yeah, I realised that after I posted

New portal gate on Fabric Isle is not working on Order....

Quote Originally Posted by Ankua Daru View Post
    New portal gate on Fabric Isle is not working on Order....
    Works fine for me on Order.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

The Teleport on Fabric Isle works for me as well.

However, I see no destinations on the Teleport at Guild: Back Bay.

Also I see that the new arrival Pad at East Brandons Shelf to be floating in the air (well above the height of a Dwarf).

Knossos - Order Shard

Quote Originally Posted by Knossos View Post
    The Teleport on Fabric Isle works for me as well.

However, I see no destinations on the Teleport at Guild: Back Bay.
    Looks fine to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    Looks fine to me.
    The destination list on the new Back Bay Teleport is visible to me after deletion of World Cache. In addiition the new destination pad at East Brandon's Shelf is now on the ground as it should be

Knossos - Order Shard

my smelter icon in my Heather plot, has 2 icons. one floating above it, and one floating on the floor in front of it.

Ty Knossos, for discovering it is my plot marker. now moved from rear of my plot and is showing icon under the metalshop at front of my plot, too far inward from outter edge. i have no access to it there.

good thing i can access plot from character window for now

Malicore: Order Shard
    Last edited by Merrik; April 10th, 2012 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Updated info

Is Chaos gonna be up soon?

Ya after reading others could use I reset everything and cleared the world cache... It works now nothing to see here

W00t!! Great job devs for getting the content up and running!! Thanks for all the hard work!

I guess my one and only complaint is.. though coin has little to no real use after a toon gets to a point.

But to have a 120x120 plot sell in Valley of Repose for only 999s?!?! Is just rediculous. lol

I now hope I could be refunded 17g of my 18.2g puchase for my 130x130 plot. furthermore, I'd like to get 12g out of 12.8g I paid for my 80x80.. Ya know, Just to make it fair.

I understand if ya didn't have the time to correct the prices of all the plots you guys resized.. But I honostly figured atleast this one HUGE plot would have been looked into and priced accordingly.

I just had to point it out. hehe
    Last edited by Finkledbody; April 11th, 2012 at 01:59 AM.

Just a little drunk dwarven bi-ped wreaking havoc in chaos.

Krianos' Welcome to Kion quest wants you to find Vaultkeeper Lanale and directs you to the main Kion compound. Sharista is the Kion vaultkeeper, Lanale is the Parsinia vaultkeeper.

"Viridian Azulyte no longer spawns in the LA Deadlands."
    Was the perfect place to get those, in between the gems and the essence.
    Has/will the crystal shaper moved too? Beside the gem machines near Kion volcano, that be perfect. *hopeful grin*

Thread Information