Thread: Plots

Default Plots

Once having a plot and doing as I please with it - discard it and abandon it?

e.g to move elsewhere or is my only option to sell?

Thanks in advance :-)
    Selkan Swiftbeer 18 Scout | 11 Outfitter Human - Chaos
    Feverlous SwiftShot [COLOR="Black"]8 Scout | 4 Outfitter Fiend - Chaos

Default Re: Plots

Not to sure what ur asking so ill just throw this out there.

If you so choose to move from your current plot location, you have a few options: sell it to another toon, sell it back to the community, or put it up for sale.

Before you do so, be sure to clear all the structures from the plot 1 by 1, you will recieve 80% of the resouces back in the form of novians.

Just a little drunk dwarven bi-ped wreaking havoc in chaos.

What I meant was. Is there any quick -get out- from a plot I buy so I can move elsewhere without having to wait around for it to sell?

The predicament I foresee if not, is, say I pick a plot out of looks more than practicality and realize it was a bad move. The number of plots out there significantly outweigh the number of active players, so I may be tied in for awhile?
    Selkan Swiftbeer 18 Scout | 11 Outfitter Human - Chaos
    Feverlous SwiftShot [COLOR="Black"]8 Scout | 4 Outfitter Fiend - Chaos

Yes, you can sell it back to the community. When you do, I think it flattens any structures still on it.

Finkledbody has it right - you can deconstruct your structures for 80% of the building materials to take with you as novians (1:1 placed) to the new plot. Anything stored in a structure at the time it is deconstructed is lost, so be sure to clear everything out first. Note - biped plots and dragon lairs do NOT use the same building components. Happy crafting!

There is an option to sell directly back to the community, so you don't have to wait and hope for someone to come buy the plot from you.

You have 3 options for selling: sell to a specific player, put up for auction and wait, or sell direct to community. That last one seems to be what you were asking about.

Hope this helps!

Thread Information