Thread: Spawn Problems?

Default Spawn Problems?

Anyone still noticing spawn problems on Chaos or Order? Spawns that once killed don't ever come back? Anything with resources or is it just mobs?
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Spawn Problems?

The one thing I've noticed is all the regular cedar trees from Kion and New Trismus seem to be missing on Chaos.

*nods* no more Cedar Trees in NT on Order Shard
    Susan - Lvl 85 Tink and many, many other crafting classes
    Andarielle - Lvl 100 Adv / Lvl 100 Cra Dragoness

Former ICE

If it's like Blight ALL of the regualr cedar trees are gone everywhere. NT, Kion, Geneva. Large Cedar trees still spawn in some areas. If you must work cedar the sapling treants on NT are the best, easiest source.

i can't seem to find any emerald golems on order's isle of ice.

The only place I found any significant cedar trees on Order was between the tip of the Yew Forest and Mithril's Anvil... unless this has been fixed in the last two days.

Enraged Glowing Wisps seems to be missing from the shores North on Valey on Repose (Order Shard)
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

Thread Information