Thread: shamans have no coordinated attack?

Default shamans have no coordinated attack?

i was hunting with my guild yesterday, and we wanted to test the coordinated attack, then i found out i dont have a shaman coordinated attack (bolt prolly).
    Ido have one fromhealer, but that does 0-3 damage [:)]

Why dont shamans get one?

Robert Quicksilver

Default Re: shamans have no coordinated attack?

Possibly because Shaman have more useful group abilities such as steal dexterity/strength and group dexotify too.

true, but all other classes (except dragons, i just checked) get a coordinated attack, other classes have nice group abilities too

see? wedragons dont have any either lol you see neither do dragons i got an idea you give us your detoxifys and we wont mind if you get coord attacks lol
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons For You Are Crunchy And Taste Good With Ketsup
    Ssafire-lvl 100 Cleric, 100 Bloodmage, 100 Mage, 100 Druid, 90 Monk, Saris
    Safiretalon-lvl 66 dragon adventurer, lvl 32 dragon crafter, lvl 14 dragon lairshaper.
    Guild: Dark Defenders
    Horizons player since: December 21st 2003

Robert Quicksilver

Sure you can have detoxify just give shamans the ability to fly and use gold strike, sounds fair a think.

If you get our Armor and abilities fully sure you can fly and use Gold strike guarantee youll not think of em so grand anymore too

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Quicksilver
    Sure you can have detoxify just give shamans the ability to fly and use gold strike, sounds fair a think.
    oh? you wanna have have to upkeep a hoard too? hehe you have no idea on how big a pain that hoard is...
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons For You Are Crunchy And Taste Good With Ketsup
    Ssafire-lvl 100 Cleric, 100 Bloodmage, 100 Mage, 100 Druid, 90 Monk, Saris
    Safiretalon-lvl 66 dragon adventurer, lvl 32 dragon crafter, lvl 14 dragon lairshaper.
    Guild: Dark Defenders
    Horizons player since: December 21st 2003

All I have to say is I miss ice rage (or whatever it was called).
    I never use gold rage, used it 3 times, and two times I just pushed the button by mistake. Now I don't have it on my hotkey bar anymore.

Thread Information