Thread: New monk

Willford Rockwell

Default New monk

Hi i am a new spirit disciple level 24, level 13 warrior and level 13 cleric. I know the problems with monk. I picked monks anyways because ive tried almost all other classes to 20 ish and did not like them. Including archery my usual favorite in rpgs. I picked up warrior to raise my strength ( warrior gets 9 str per level) and cleric for the spells. I will not be a fitter! I rather fight monster for 90 levels then sit in town or run around gathering things for a crafting school i will not enjoy. I really wanted to be an alchemist and enchanter which i am currently. Im level 17 in alchemy and 10 enchanter. I really like how this game has made alchemy a good profession to be. Theyve really done justice to this class where other games its a joke. Plus i can double buff with cleric spells and alchemy potions which rules. Currently i need to raise my warrior class to at least 17 maybe even 20 so i can get more strength. I put all my training points into evade and strenght.My evade is 320 ish and str with jewelry is 220 ish. Im very happy with my character and will stick with him thru thick and thin. I love how my Saris spirit disciple looks and how awesome he seems doing his special moves. I hope that with my current set up i can at least be average or above average fighting monster at higher level. Currently i have no problems with beating monsters at my rating or one higher. I hope it continues that way. Ty to whoever reads my post and plz leave some feedback or anything at all that u feel will help me in my road to being a high level spirit disciple.

thanks,

will

Default Re: New monk

It is good to see another monk in the land.

From which shard do you Hail?

I agree with you on the fitter thing I would much rather kill heaps than craft for strength but the crafting doesn't have the rating hit (as minor as a rating hit is).

I found cleric to be a great addition when I was doing spirit disciple at level 80 I took it too level 50 and no further (until recently) The T3 buffs and heals helped me a lot and allowed me to contribute to groups a little more.

Do you plan to raise either warrior or cleric any further?
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

Willford Rockwell

I play on the chaos server. I was planning to at least take warrior high enough to make a big difference on my strength and cleric im not sure how fair ill go with it. Cleric depends on how weak i am fighting wise and if i need heals and more protects.

Willford Rockwell

Update! (Having fun btw)

I decided at level 20 warrior to go berserker. For the cool abilities and the 10 str per level. I also decided at level 20 cleric to go healer for better healing abilities. IM currently level 57 spirit disciple , 45 healer (raising this to 55 currently for tier III healer spells ), 28 berserker (will raise this to 50 or so after i get all my tier III healer spells) and then next i decided im going to pick up mage just for the elemental attacks. I have over 700 evasion and have 506 str with jewelry. Its alot of fun. Ive really been leveling hard and playing alot. IM enjoying it alot. So my character when finished will be spirit disciple, berserker, healer, and medium level mage. [:D] [;)]

Thread Information